Sent home from SWIFT school

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Randokuky, Oct 28, 2011.

1. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    Don't Fup next time, that was your bad, in trucking you cannot mess around with those medical questions. 0 tolerance by most, if you screw up on the first set of questions, what else will you screw up and put the company at risk for? First impressions.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Its not what you taking they had a problem with, its not being forth coming regarding it. as far as a Doc releasing you to drive taking meds, that is up to the fed list on banned drugs. Not Swifts choice.

4. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    First of all, you cannot judge a company by the posts written on this forum. That shows ignorance on your part. I state this because just because one person has had a bad experience doesn't conclude someone else will. My case in point: I'm a company driver with CRE. I just talked to a Phase II trainer who grossed $2,800 last week. I grossed $900 as a solo driver. Yes, it's a long hard road to get to where I'm at and where the other driver was at, but it IS possible.

2nd, there are times when starter companies are the only game in town. Local companies want recent OTR experience, and the only way to get that is with a starter company or to buy your own truck. If you're lucky, you might get on with a company like Conway if they are hiring in your area.

Skip1965 Thanks this.
  5. popmartian

popmartian Road Train Member

May 31, 2009
    Meds carelessly omitted from your physical, wow! even on the form it states in black and white ? are you under a doctors care. how could you forget your taking RX everyday and not tell them??? .

The good news is you are not the first and certainly not the last who will be dusted off for omits....

6. iceman3525

iceman3525 Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2011
    ,ohio
    probaly better off being sent away from that company. maybe it was just a sighn u didnt belong there to start with .. good luck in the future

7. andre

andre Medium Load Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Good Gerda, don't go with those other choices either! You can do better than that.

8. Gears

Gears Trucker Forum STAFF - Gone, But Not Forgotten.

Aug 20, 2009
    Please STOP!!
    Nothing gets accomplished with bickering going on. If you don't have anything constructive, relating to the thread, please don't waste bandwidth with useless posts.

Thank you!:biggrin_25514:

9. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    LOL!!! Good morning Gears.

dog-c Thanks this.
  10. KRAKAJACKJONSON

KRAKAJACKJONSON Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Does anyone know what drugs are banned, ive always heard of a list just never saw one.

11. KajunTankerYanker

KajunTankerYanker Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2011
    GrandLake,Louisiana
    where is this so-called list that the dot are guberment has for banned Rx,please post it are a link to it, Been hearing about this for years and never seen it, Asked Monty Dail about once he never heard about it either.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.