Service Manual pdf

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by gabton-tankers, Feb 11, 2014.

1. gabton-tankers

gabton-tankers Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Does anyone know where i can get service manual for international trucks? I have the 2007 international 9200i with caterpillar engine.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    for the truck call international or authorized dealer. For the engine you need to talk to cat.

You may also have luck on ebay, amazon and such places for used books.

4. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    All International manuals are electronic now for dealers only. I'm not aware that they are available for the general public. Like spyder said, you would need call CAT about a manual for your engine. Looking at about $500 for that.

5. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Do not buy the International books from Ebay. They are NOT service manuals. International does not make or publish service manuals!!! Those are sales and component data books for customers who want to spec out a new truck and technical data for body builders!!! There is no service or diagnostic information in those books!!!

bubbanbrenda Thanks this.
  6. gabton-tankers

gabton-tankers Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Heavyd, how about the caterpillar engines? Are those fake too?

7. bubbanbrenda

bubbanbrenda Road Train Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Middletown,Oh.
    Sorry just did a quick search looking for the guy I bought my Cat and T-600 books from, those were the first ones to come up, I had no idea International was so secretive.

8. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    International isn't trying to be secretive, it is just more of a matter of low demand and cost of publication. The trucks have minor changes every year, so they would have to print new books every year. This is actually very costly in the trucking industry as the number of unit sold are no where near that of the car world. Everything is online, the online stuff is login based so it is hard for the regular customers to gain access. International used to print real nice wire diagram books, but I think they stopped that over 10 years ago.

gabton-tanker, the International books on Ebay aren't fake, they are quite real and very useful to the right people such as sales people or special equipment installers. The seller is misleading in his item description and should be reported. But, the CAT manual is 100% genuine true service manual with all your diagnostics, schematics diagrams and service information. You just have to make sure your engine is covered with in. I know they are about $500 and up in price. A lot of people balk at the price, but really it is rather cheap. It will pay for itself quickly if you can fix your own truck even once!

9. CellNet

CellNet Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Chicago IL
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.