settle an arguement please

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by BruceStarkweather, Jan 5, 2018.

1. BruceStarkweather

BruceStarkweather Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I know what u mean
    The 1st time I tried that I was like HELL YEAH BABY
    I ended up taking the patch off cause the dosage was to high that it started to make me feel sick and I felt myself not being able to function and I didn't like that

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If the People understood how to combine 32 state legislatures in a common yes vote to a law, it will go to a Consitutional Convention and essentially be set into the Consitution as a Amendment and there isnt anything the Government will do at that point.

This particular system is called a "Supermajority" and is built into our Nation's Government and People so that I believe the Founders would intend that the People should have free will to rein in a overly ambitious Leadership bent on passing onerous laws.

4. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Ohh i don't know...

Yes, your buddy did say it and not you, but it is also on the table and in driverdriver's defense.... he does have a leg to stand on. Not two legs, just one.

driverdriver Thanks this.
  5. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    They ruined it when they let big pharma hook a bunch of normal people on Opiates. We're watching it collapse in slow motion every night on the news. Americans won't tolerate a death toll like this. They killed 3000 middle class+ people on 9/11 and we spent 2 trillion dollars and counting getting even.

65k dead in 2017 it looks like. They have a lot of family members. Family members who vote in red states and swing states. Family members who will turn out over drug policy now.

EDIT: When I was in college (the first time at 18 when I dropped out) there were TONS of kids experimenting with opiates. Many of them are dead today. These were mostly middle class and better kids going to a legit University of Texas system college. This thing has ravaged every social class of the country. Think about all the celebrities that have overdosed on drugs in the last 10 years? People are sick of it.

People want real money spent on the drug problem. They don't want it spent fighting the distribution of narcotics... because that's a huge waste of time and creates SERIOUS health risks for drug users from contaminated supply chains.

This thing is going to come into the light, get the #### taxed out of it, and people will know exactly what they are taking.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    In my family (Oh no here he goes again.. augh...) there are stories told to me first hand from those who survived both world war one and then the Flu Pandemic of 19-20 time period. 550,000 Americans dropped DEAD out of around 60 million total in about a year and change. The Flu infections only BURNED OUT after it failed to find people to infect as everyone else developed natural immunity. They figure a very good amount of millions were sick during that time of dying.

Enough to drive the government to consider a truly horrifying set of procedures to save the Nation. It is fortunate for us that the flu finally burned out when it did.

Half of Baltimore, if you look into the SW, South below north ave and along the NE side below the parkway you will see the outward signs of decaying housing from the drug and violence sweeping the place. We were almost two to three million in the world wars number three in immigration and number two behind Philly in war industry and number four in shipping supporting the war effort. To look on the Baltimore Harbor in the 70's growing up all you saw was JOBS JOBS AND WHAT JOBS! SHIPYARD? KEWL.... etc. right there.

That went bye bye along with the people. The population dropped to around 650,000 unable to afford escape from the city which spiraled downward to be number one in Bodymore Murderland.

7. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Question. When you say your “friend” does that really mean you? :)

Oxbow, Blackshack46, REO6205 and 2 others Thank this.
  8. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Half my great grandparents died in WW1 and the flu pandemic. (1 paternal, 3 maternal) It was a bad time that effected my life a lot if you look at the roots of things.

Dan.S and x1Heavy Thank this.
  9. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    Are benzodiazepines really not tested for by the DOT?
    How exactly is this not a drug that impairs drivers?

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  10. Bob Dobalina

Bob Dobalina Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2015
    The "Buckeye"
    Apparently it's not required on the current 5-panel test and still won't be on the newer test with the expanded opiod coverage.

Taking benzodiazepines is a sure way to nod off at the wheel or forget your last 100 miles.

Zeviander and x1Heavy Thank this.
  11. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I actually have a taste for Benzos. I hope the people don't have the cat out of the bag and go with that all over the roads. You will nod out and totally not stress about that abuse from dispatch. (Or anyone...)

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.