setv $20 a month

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by snowwy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Index of / -- download links
    www.setvnow.com -- to research the service. And subscribe. You have to create an account. Then shop for the 3 days. Add to cart. NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. Checkout. And y ou get codes for up to 3 devices.

You get a 3 day free trial. Has ALL the channels. LIVE. Including ALL locals and premium movie channels. And there's on demand for MOST of your favorite tv shows. I"m not seeing any of the history shows like pawn stars and ice road truckers and whatever.

The index link is for the downloads. There's a pc version and a mac version on top. The 3rd from the bottom ( at time of this post ) is what i installed on my amazon stick and android box.

I just got the service. I haven't had time to play with it much but it seems decent so far. I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper. Specially with ALL the channels. I think it's all the channels. Sports, and movies. (hbo, showtime,starz, cinemax ) Encore is missing if it's still around.

Give it a shot guys. And post thoughts, likes, and dislikes.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    $20 a month for 500+ channels $45 for unlimited house internet is way cheaper than around $200 for both by the local companies. I want this setup in my house.

4. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
  5. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Other people reviewing what IPTV services and players setup that they have used Set TV • r/IPTV

6. jtaran06

jtaran06 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2007
    western ky
    It’s gonna be a matter of time before the networks kill it. I used to have ustvnow and it was similar and now it’s junk. If you have att you get $25 off directv now. I got big package $45 month plus free hbo.

Hopefully setvnow works for a while but $20 a month for streaming all those channels won’t last long.

snowwy Thanks this.
  7. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Sharing channel streams may be like sharing music online, pandora, spotify, etc.

Will Kodi Continue to Remain Legal?

Probably. Decisions like this one are chilling, for sure. But a coordinated crackdown would probably affect addon creators before it would affect the people who watch through them.Streaming is growing in popularity, so most politicians generally don’t want to try to help push through stricter streaming laws that affect the general public.

Is Kodi legal, or illegal to use? Is Kodi safe to use?

8. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Good instructions on how to install set tv on a firestick without a computer

9. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    If you have an android phone and wanted IPTV for free, this app in the play store; Embratoria G7. Most channels are in other languages. Go to Europe, then UK, lots of cable channels in english. A video showing what the app looks like

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  10. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    For $20 a month and everything that it offers. I'll take it as long as it lasts. Cost more then that just to get the movie channels alone.

@Danajc The abc news came from buffalo. So I"m guessing the entire system is from buffalo. Will find out for sure when i can get a hold of the cbs and nbc news.

Looking at their facebook page. Support went offline thursday in prep for irma. Not expected to be back till tuesday. Sheet. I picked a fine time to start the service. :)

Danajc and jtaran06 Thank this.
  11. Danajc

Danajc Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2017
    I will look to see where my cbs and nbc is from. I think one of the youtube reviewers said they started locally in Florida. Since they were having a huge success they went online. They may be without electricity for days.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.