ShipEx - Anyone heard of them?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by supersnackbar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Supremeswife

Supremeswife Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2016

2. Supremeswife

Supremeswife Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2016
    I could say a lot of things about ShipEx, but this comment spoke to me. My husband recently passed away in Iowa while under a load. If it takes the company that long to get me his personal belongings, they'll be dealing with my attorney. It's been ten days now and they haven't even got the truck back to SLC yet.

Deaconblues62 Thanks this.
  3. jdr1989

jdr1989 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Just throwing this out there about the salary thing. the recruiter said to get 60,000 a year is gaureenteed and here's the catch as long as it's not the driver fault for not driving atleast 3000 miles a week. so if u don't urn down loads and all ur dispatch gives u for that week is 1000 miles then ur still gonna get paid for 3000. but if u go home and come back out and u don't drive 3000 miles that week there gonna say it's ur fault and bye bye salary hello 36cpm.

Deaconblues62 Thanks this.
  4. vusomujo

vusomujo Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Ho
    how much do you do per week

5. tsavidge1

tsavidge1 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2017
    Ship Ex is the real deal. I've been here for 8 months and I can tell you everything good you've heard is 100% true. $60000 per year, $1000 per week after taxes plus per diem. Paid lumpers, paid layover after 4 hours, all late model tractors and trailers. Must run efficiently. The expect you to run all miles dispatched. 100% paid company health insurance. You'll look far and wide before you find another company like this one. 2000 watt inverters and refrigerators in every truck. All new equipment is coming with epu's. Come join a great family. I haven't found a single negative thing to say about them since I started here in July 2016. I have been driving for over 20 years.

6. tsavidge1

tsavidge1 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2017
    We do have EPU's.

7. tsavidge1

tsavidge1 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2017
    That's not entirely accurate. The .36 cpm is only a probationary pay. Following the first 30 days of employment, you move to from cpm to salary. Think about it in these terms, if you owned a company and paid a decent salary of 60K per year, wouldn't you want to be sure the person you hired is going to run the miles? Also, the insurance is 100% company paid. That's right, there is no cost out of your pocket for your health insurance premiums.

EZandPZ and Ryan423 Thank this.
  8. longhaulpaul

longhaulpaul Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2017
    ShipEx has grown over 300% in the past year according to their recruiter. A guy named Nick Morgan who was in their conference room when I visited them told me they are the only fleet he refers drivers to for reefer drivers because the majority of what they do is Drop and Hook which allows drivers to get the maximum miles every day/week/month/year. I heard there are company drivers there making over $80K per year!

9. longhaulpaul

Jun 20, 2017
    They have almost 100% drop and hook freight from what I have been told. No waiting, lots of miles, no lumpers, etc. Best Reefer deal in the country. Also, They have 10 Year contracts. If you want contact info, Reach out to me - I know their head recruiter well. billm@uptimeelite.com

10. longhaulpaul

Jun 20, 2017
    They have almost 100% drop and hook freight from what I have been told. No waiting, lots of miles, no lumpers, etc. Best Reefer deal in the country. Also, They have 10 Year contracts. If you want contact info, Reach out to me - I know their head recruiter well. billm@uptimeelite.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.