1. atruckr

atruckr Road Train Member

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    I have been here about 5 months now everything is pretty much what they say. I get my salary $1154.00 gross every week even when I'm on home time. After 90 days I got a brand new 2018 Cascadia, DT12 Automatic. Sense I been here they gave all the trucks (free to the driver) Sirius xm radio service and they revised the quarterly bonus to monthly bonus. They seem to be on a march to grow the company and I'm along for the ride!

Let me know if you have questions glad to help!

smokey12 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    The new trucks no longer have the wingman systems on them. I was use to it for so long I kinda miss it haha. call me crazy, I know!

I think to many drivers complained about them so they stopped putting them on. first 90 days you will most likely drive an older truck (trucks are 2 years or less) which will more likely have it on there.

4. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    Sounds like a good deal..from what I hear most is pharmaceutical and drop and hook?. May head.on over there come about January..hopefully living in Alabama won't be an issue in getting home.every 3 to 4 weeks..I saw somehwere they do frequently go to Alabaster Al and Atlanta?

atruckr Thanks this.
  5. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    What do you guys haul out of Shasta lake? Only reason I ask, is because I grew up and lived around Redding my entire life.

6. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Yes Alabaster has one of the DC we deliver to on regular basis. We run medical supplies out to Alabaster AL, Chester NY, Orlando FL, Dallas TX, Oregon OH, Rock Hill SC, Apple valley CA. That i know so far. Then we will pick up a back haul to Salt Lake and do it again. They seem to do pretty good about getting you home. I live near Apple Valley Ca so it's never been a problem for me. Usually you keep same trailer until you get back to the yard. I would say maybe 50% of the time your gonna live load/ unload.

polo king 92 Thanks this.
  7. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2015
    They do not have the Bendix Wingman

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  8. Jason Rogers

Aug 11, 2015
    It starts on Day 1

9. UpstateFreight

UpstateFreight Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Potsdam,Ny
    What about routing and restrictions on routes? Do they let you idle freely? What's the toll road policy? Do they give you enough time to get from point a to b?

Intothesunset and Jason Rogers Thank this.
  10. Jason Rogers

Aug 11, 2015
    There are a few routes that they won’t let you take, that you get routed around. Idle above 70 and 30 and under mandatory Idle at 20 or below. However they have bunk heaters and opti idle. Most of the time I am early for appointments because they do appointment times based off of 55mph. Also if the weather is bad they ask that we shut down and they will reschedule the appointment. It’s a true salary so i do not mind the extra miles or waiting for an appointment or shutting down. Also if I have to do a 34 it’s fine too because it is paid time off

11. UpstateFreight

UpstateFreight Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Potsdam,Ny
    I'm not familiar with Opti idle I know what it is but I've never had it in a truck will it work between the 70 degrees and 30 degrees range?

Jason Rogers Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.