Shop

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by KeepTruckin098, Jun 17, 2019.

1. KeepTruckin098

KeepTruckin098 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I have a question..is it cheaper..to have a fleet put a inverter your tractor you own? Or is it cheaper..to pay for yourself? The same question for tires? And a service?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    What do you think is the best way to go about figuring this out? If you can’t solve this problem, your in for a tough row to hoe.

spyder7723, Bean Jr., p608 and 10 others Thank this.
  4. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    How bout you calm down a lil and think why he said what he said....did you check pricing with your fleet yet? Shop labor can vary in price and quality all over the place, do you have a shop you use and trust...did you check with them? I'm guessing you have not because you just wanna argue and spout off a bunch of crappy language on the interwebs. There is a ton of great info on here with a lot of great guys that can help you out but you look like a miniature flaccid ##### now and I doubt anyone is gonna want to help.

Rideandrepair and Midwest Trucker Thank this.
  5. Tombstone69

Tombstone69 Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Jersey shore
    I wonder if he kisses his mother with that mouth.I don't want to make him angrier than he already is but talk like that is a sign of immaturity and ignorance, also an anger problem. Do the research and do it yourself, that's the cheapest.

6. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Lol

7. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    I was actually trying to help you in all honesty.

Be careful popping off at the mouth so quickly like that. In real life a certain kind of person may drop your butt to the ground and just walk off before you know what happened. There is some advice for you. Hope that helps.

Bean Jr., not4hire, buddyd157 and 4 others Thank this.
  8. DTP

DTP Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    You’re off to a hell of a start here lol

9. mpd240

mpd240 Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Minnesota
    Hehehe. Be careful you'll get your fellings hurt. Or hurt somebody else's feelings.

10. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I am sitting here laughing thinking about this guy blowing a fuse the first time he gets to a consignee and they make him wait for HOURS to unload lol.

11. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    To tell the truth I feel for you man, truckin is about as easy as it gets, and I have a feeling you just ain't gonna make it, for more than one reason.
    How in the world would you expect us to know how much your so called fleet charges you, or which shop you deal with?
    Here's a brainstorm idea for you, if you are smart enough to drive and maybe own a truck, you should be able to install an inverter your self, and it's cheap, at least the labor part.

Bean Jr., Rideandrepair, Dan.S and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.