Should I go with prime inc

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Evox760, May 19, 2017.

1. Evox760

Evox760 Light Load Member

Apr 28, 2017
    So after applying to him palmer and everything going really well according to the recruiter,my backround came back clean as a whistle,no gaps in work history,good credit,never been in handcuffs,and attended college,also was in the army for a while and was super polite over the phone and made him laugh a fee times,I was hit with the bad news of not being accepted,due to more qualified applications being sent in.

Either way called prime and after 20 mins in hold and being hung up on i was finally put in the phone with a recruiter,I then sent my app to him (thank God for auto fill apps), and after him asking me if I had any questions, before I could a ask my first question he cuts me off and starts to ramble about something I never asked,I stopped him mid story and said that wasn't my question then he let me ask and after my first question he then begins to ramble about nonsense not even related to my question then ask if I'm ready to go within 30 days cause him putting my app through costs him $500,right out the gate prime is sketching me out and worried what a year with them would be like if this was just the first 30 mins with them.

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bad boy 29

Bad boy 29 Bobtail Member

May 19, 2017
    Well I'm starting there for the June 12 date

4. Bad boy 29

Bad boy 29 Bobtail Member

May 19, 2017
    The guy I talk to was being rude I feel like because I couldn't start next week then my recruiter called me back and she was real nice and set up everything for me

5. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    Thanks for your service to our country. You could do worse. Might do better someone else.

Are you going to school fo, or do you have your cdl already?

@Chinatown is our expert on companies and can help. Make sure you put the city nearest you and state in your profile as some companies only hire from certain regions.

6. 207nomad

207nomad Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2015
    It would be worth shopping around a little bit. Get a few different offers and choose the one that suits you best. Just my $0.02

7. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
  8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Choose a company and go for it. If they find out about the ticket and fire you, so what, pick another one.

9. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Some recruiters are so uptight if you feed them coal they would #### out a diamond.

10. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    I'm confused about the $500 for him sending the app.

G13Tomcat and SHOJim Thank this.
  11. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Probably his commission for recruiting a new student. He didn't lose $500.00 he just didn't earn it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.