Slow and overhired

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by BackIsSore, Apr 29, 2017.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    My answer is not poltical or trolling.

Back in the mid 90's when things got quiet for us, a certain group of us was taken into a medium room and told we were to run war cargo to the ports either on the river, railroad, airport or seaports. All of it goes to Korea. Nothing in the media. Not a peep. It became a open secret as truckstops filled with military freight on flatdecks etc. When that leader dropped dead of a heart attack, that was that. Back to hauling soda. ugh.

Things might be slow because we might have to gather, rest and be ready for what might be coming in this pending war with North Korea. Everything I ever followed on line in real life cries out towards a potential conflict within days, hours or weeks. You might have way too much miles each week, or toss the logs and go.

Rest, eat good, and be ready.

I do not possess any special information what so ever. Im just a absolute nobody, a grain of sand on a 10 mile beach. I know nothing. However... I have not been sleeping well these last 10 days with nuclear related problems that did not show up for almost 25 years since the old cold war ended. Im expecting trouble.

Take care of your family. Kiss your wifes children etc every morning and night. Rest up. Might be a while before you do again.

That's all I have to say, Im out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    This is an complaining old post of mine, business is back to usual again and I'm happy lol. See you again next Spring.

spyder7723 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  4. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Maybe some of it is but i don't think its a very high percentage. Got nothing to back that up except for the shipment tracking info on the things I or my wife have bothered to look up to see when it's expected to arrive.

5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I think a lot of Wal-Mart's problems are self inflicted...cs at walmart is a thing of the past..Wal-Mart is so big they don't care...i hope it continues because Bentonville needs to wake the heck up..

Puppuller 57 and Chewey2 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.