Small company looking for a new driver

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by englewoodcowboy, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    We have a driver position opening up on 1/10/2014 and are looking for a good dedicated driver. We require a min of 2 years verifiable OTR experience within the last 36 months. This is a reefer position and you will be driving a 2012 Freightliner Coronado with an Eaton 13. I am looking for someone who wants to work for a company that respects them as a person and not a number, who is loyal, well presented and honest. Our trucks are equipped with Tri-Pac APU's and have all the comforts of an O/O spec truck. 100% air ride, sleep dogg mattress, refrigerator and inverter. We also provide company cell phones (currently apple iPhones) which handles logs and communications. Please visit my website at www.snowmanrx.com and submit your driver app to get pre qualified.

Snowman Reliable Express
    (276) 646-5202

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    On o.o side what are your lanes and rates 82% sounds ok depending on what it is a % of

4. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    I just saw on of your trucks the other day, white/blue Coronado. Good looking rig!

5. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Driver app submitted....

6. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    What part of the country are you looking for a driver to be from? Would I ever get home? I'm from Az. Thanks.

7. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Just received a call from Snowman and it was a nice talk. I have been pre-approved and sounds like a great place to driver for. Pay isn't that great but, everything else is so, I will take the job if I can. I will run my butt of, Lord willing, and save up for my truck or at least a down payment for one. I will keep this thread updated on what happens, won't be much happening until 2nd week of January though. I really look forward to driving for a small company, a mom & pop company. I have looked at a lot but, they all seem to leave you wondering. This company however, does not leave me feeling that way.

8. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Congratulations on the job SheepDog - hope it works out for both of you. The updates sound great, but if you don't mind, please start a thread in Favorite Company for it.

We can leave a link in this one if you'd like, but all of the posts in the Jobs Forum have to be individually approved by the staff. What you're describing will generate some discussion and it would be better to have it in a different forum. Thanks.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  9. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    No problem, I will start a thread on the job/company once things get started and all turns out to be good..

d o g Thanks this.
  10. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    I would like to restart this thread, as the company is looking for another driver and everything is the same except the date of hire and I don't know right off hand what year the truck is. It will be a Freightliner Coronado Glider with APU and Inverter. Nice trucks indeed and I have had no problem with mine. If you have any questions regarding this position, reply to this thread or PM me. I do want to emphasize that this position is for someone that has 2 years minimum exp. in the last 3 years. Has a clean DAC, MVR and PSP. Must be able to do the job without having hand held. This is a family owned business and they are great to work for. They treat you like family, seriously.

11. Tooloose

Tooloose Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Southern, IL
    Hey sheepdog, your mailbox is full so here goes. where do they run & can the trucks run the speed limit?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.