Small to Medium Fleet Owner Looking for a Driver???

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by elmo99120, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmo99120

elmo99120 Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Valdosta, Ga
    Hey there folks. I am looking for a small to medium fleet owner pulling either flatbed, hopper, or step deck that has a decent shape truck lurking around the yard that needs to be rolling down the road making money instead of being a yard ornament. I have 3+ years exp and have had quite a few jobs. I have all the big companies out there offering me work but I would rather not deal with that hassle. I have been company and lease previously and much prefer the lease option. Clean and accident free since licensed back in 2007, no criminal history of any kind, safe and courteous, know how to maintain and take care of my equipment. Probably a shot in the dark with an empty pistol looking on here but what the heck, the answer to a question that is never asked is always no so there you have it. I live in central GA about a half mile off of US 341 and within a hour of both I-75 and I-16. let me know what you have available and lets see if we can make some money together.

Looking into buying a truck within the next year so if you have one for sale and want to go on paper to lease to own that would be worth discussing as well. I am a 8 Year Navy vet with former law enforcement and corrections background. I know how to maximize my logs legally and like to average 500 miles a day if and when possible, I have had exp finding my own loads and getting the rates I need to make sure my truck is profitable for both of us instead of running around for under $1/mile all the time and breaking even like alot of dudes out there do on a regular basis driving the rates for everyone into the toilet bowl. Say no to cheap freight folks, if ya have to go into a crappy freight area get the rate you need to cover the bounce out to a good freight lane or let them keep their crap sitting on the docks til they come up on their prices. Just a tip, hopefully nobody is in business to break even.

Thanks, Talk soon hopefully.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cjb logistics

cjb logistics Heavy Load Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Liberal Ks
    Checkout my truck in classified; I would but it under terms back to work. Parked her yesterday and picked up another unit.
    Interested PM me.

NoExcusesNoApologiess Thanks this.
  4. MILG Transport

MILG Transport Bobtail Member

would you consider Jumping over to Reefer? if you would feel free to email me your info and we can talk more.. JBartlett@milgtransport.com

5. robertamysmith

robertamysmith Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.