Smart Freight chicago

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by fatcattrucking, Jan 29, 2016.

1. fatcattrucking

fatcattrucking Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2012
    chicago,il
    Hey guys and gal owner ops.Stay away from Smart Freight chicago they are major scum bags on all levels.
    Really! No detail! Bad news baby! Used to be PSM ONE Chicago!

Johnpp2453, kee1227 and superflow Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Really??? No detail??? Gee, sure not very helpful.:confused:

jethro712 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  4. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    Smart and Chicago should not be used together!

5. fatcattrucking

Apr 20, 2012
    chicago,il
    Con artists guys! Really no details! Too much too list! And I supposed NY,LA,NJ,ATL, is better? Sorry for looking out for you guys!

6. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Nobody is arguing about anything being better or worse, but you are not helping anyone out by jumping on a forum and smearing a company without any background details...if I were you I would take some time to substantiate your claim or don't bother posting.

jethro712, TST65 and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. fatcattrucking

Apr 20, 2012
    chicago,il
    What do you want to know

8. fatcattrucking

Apr 20, 2012
    chicago,il
    Shady outfit bro. Dumped one dot number and started another. My Bud just got screwed out of a bunch of money they owe him. Not trying to smear anybody but to warn future owner ops of their new ad on craig's list. I always check CSA rating first too see how bad they are. I didn't want to write the king james bible. And no you are not me! Are you forum police? Sorry to offend you. We live and learn.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed bigotry
  9. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Please, list them. We'd love to read it.

TST65 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. fatcattrucking

Apr 20, 2012
    chicago,il
    Lost authority from too many violations from fmsca! Public record. Filed bankrupt. Owe people lots of money. Started new one! Dispatchers on percentage and are punks with no experience. Won't fix or repair equipment! Kept my bud's 3,000.00 escrow deposit along with last two settlements. Too much to list! Trucking is hard enough without this horse hockey!

11. antoinefinch

antoinefinch Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Phenix City, Alabama
    They just contacted me off Columbus Ga Craigslist? didn't mention any of their former problems?
    are offering me things that sound too good to be true, now i know why! My CSA score is #### near perfect! No MVR Points also for me! No accidents, DUI, etc
    THATS WHY THEIR HOUNDING ME SO?

Their applications states from 250 to 500.00 fines for different company infractions also, wish i knew how to post the application they sent me by email, you wouldn't believe the number of things you can be fined for!
    also they use trip-pack boxes for BOL'S,Logs, etc and yes 1099

and if something is missing you don't get paid that week, i have heard that sometimes with trip-pack logs and other things are claimed to be not received by drivers companies, so no pay if that happens?

thanks GOD for transflow, at least you have the originals plus a confirmation number to prevent that happening!
    was going up to Atlanta to start working for them until you guys saved me from possibly ruining my record and wasting my time THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

TST65 and snowlauncher Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.