Smith Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TruckersBratWife, Feb 20, 2008.

1. truckingking79

truckingking79 Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Smith Transport out of Roaring Springs, PA is one of the worst companies to drive for. In fact they are in my top of list of companies to stay away from. I am a former Smith employee and they have gone done hill really fast. My list of companies to avoid are:
    JB Hunt
    CR England
    Werner
    Covenant
    Swift
    Us Express
    Prime
    Smith Transportation
    Schneider
    Knight

This company use to be good. However there are a lot of snakes within management and also the DM's. In fact the Ellenwood yard in Georgia are full of snakes. There is a certain DM that likes to give all of the Texas runs to her favorite drivers, while all of her other drivers starve and can't provide for their families. It seems as if there is a "click" in the yard. And if you don't like to kiss up to them, well you don't get miles. Unfortunately, Mr. Smith is going to have his company ran in the ground by these people. I warn all of you to stay away. It's terrible. You will be lucky to make $450 per week, which is terrible for an OTR driver. This company cost the employee money. Especially, when you cant pay your bills on time. Stay the hell away.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vitalyatlanta

vitalyatlanta Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2016
    Question to smith driver.
    How about go green apu unit

4. Madmike II

Madmike II Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Been working for Smith Transport since 2018 got my second brand new 389 pete last year pay is for the most part a minimum of 1800 bucks a week guarantee

Malt Ball Cult Thanks this.
  5. Madmike II

Madmike II Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Been working for Smith Transport since 2018 and last year I got my second brand new pete 389 pay went from CPM to a weekly minimum guarantee get 1800 bucks minimum guarantee gross pay a week

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.