Smith Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TruckersBratWife, Feb 20, 2008.

1. topper031

topper031 Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2010
    ocala fl
    im one of the drivers....what do u want to no.ive read all the post and have to agree with guess who,rbk u are miss informed and before u say im one of the kiss#$%es thats been around for ever ill clear that up now i have only been here 5 1/2 or 6 months and i do in fact like it here they treat me with the same respect i give them.i get good miles and get home when im suppose to. in fact everthing i was told in ort. has for me been true. im out of the ellenwood terminal and have kevin and me and him get along great,and as for the other dm's in ellenwood ive had them all at one point if kevins on vacation and i dont have any negative things to say about them.as for half the crap ur postin rbk i think u need to get ur facts straight before u post...since ur not a driver i guess i can see how your facts are a little screwed up....yall have a good day

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rbk

rbk Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Fl
    Unfortunately topper031 this is NOT misinformation that is posted---- only the truth. This is what life has been like. If you get the miles well good for you. 5-6 months is just an ice breaker. There is no misinformation here. I know what I bring in and what I see. I'm not blind! Apparently, everyone has a different experience at Smith. Mine aren't the only posts. Just read what some of the other people have said!
    :biggrin_25513:

4. Hitman

Hitman Mr. Gamer

Sep 5, 2006
    Tioga, PA
    It sure is funny how someone has been on this site for 2 1/2 years and has made 12 posts...all bashing Smith Transport.

kebo072 Thanks this.
  5. biker dave

biker dave Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    whats the average lenght of haul there, live in pittsburgh,pa thanks

6. Guess Who

Guess Who Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    And if that person thinks it's so bad and STILL works at Smith, what does that tell you? Either he/she is lying, doesn't know the facts, or is too ignorant to move on!

Biker Dave-average length of haul is about 450 a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Just depends on your availability and the availability of freight.

7. Guess Who

Guess Who Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Not all of it has been bad.

8. topper031

topper031 Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2010
    ocala fl
    rbk im confused ru a driver or a drivers wife like it says.....sorry it didnt work for u or who ever it was that worked here,but as any driver knows every company has goods and bads about them and all in all its what works for u that decides if u stay with them or not....for me im easy keep the mile comin and send me home when im suppose to and im happy......i am real easy goin an dont complain about nothing just do my job and go home.....have a good day and be safe where ever u go and god bless

9. zyk285

zyk285 Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    Getting off topic but Topper that's a nice looking T-660 on your profile...

10. Everett

Everett Crusty Shorts, What???

Oct 20, 2009
    Hampton,Ia
    Thers a easy test between the bs and the good posters and that each side , whoever is bashing the company lets say post there pay stub with milage and then the guy with the miles posting his milage after a 2 years of running for smith transport, , just a honset way too tell who lieing too who, i think :biggrin_2556:

11. Trucker Steve

Trucker Steve Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Phoenix az
    You seem to be one of few with your head on right. It is sad that so many drivers are lead like sheep into believing evryone at the company is out to get them. I will continue to read the rest of your post now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.