SNF good or bad

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by johndoe75, Sep 6, 2017.

1. johndoe75

johndoe75 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Hey I'm trying to get a Lil infor on Schneider leasing program thinking bout doing it so is it a good r bad deal

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tazman74

tazman74 Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Albert Lea, Mn
  4. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    It's SFI and no it's not a good deal anymore.

5. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    I personally don't have experience with them.I do have a very good friend who did and what I know was from him.He leased a truck from them but never leased the truck to Schneider he sent payment in monthly don't know for sure if you can still take sfi trucks to different carriers.They do have or did have balloon payment at end if you wanted to own it.He never finished the lease and turned it in after about 2 years and bought a truck through financial corporation .Remeber he said he could just give it back and not hit his credit but he was responsible for the repairs Schneider said it needed.

johndoe75 Thanks this.
  6. johndoe75

johndoe75 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Do u like it over there I was wondering do they still have trucks over there like yours

7. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    You need to read the Schneider Choice thread. The Choice program has turned into a typical bottom feeder fleece program. And yes, I know from personal experience.

tazman74 and QuietStorm Thank this.
  8. tazman74

tazman74 Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Albert Lea, Mn
    Nope I left just like driverdriver said.
    My truck is a loan mountain truck not SFI

9. SemperFiServices

SemperFiServices Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    They run teams to hard and solos too slow. They gotta bunch of freight, but it pays ####. Currently looking for a new home for the truck. Good company if you're a company driver. But they try to run oo's like co drivers

10. cd066

cd066 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    If you are really interested ask one of the SNI recruiters what is the percentage of people who enter into the program who complete it successfully. I can 100% guarantee that you will receive no answer or an evasive response that will mislead or deceive you. Then the SNI person will quickly change topics to 'how can I get you into a truck'.

Pepper24 and SemperFiServices Thank this.
  11. Old_n_gray

Old_n_gray Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2016
    western pa
    Think...sign here please. And you will

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.