SNL Distribution Company

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by MustangMark83, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Worlddriver

Worlddriver Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Since you have only worked for 3 years in the industry you need to go out and experience more. You don't have enough life experience to put down a company when you can't compare it to others when you don't know of them either. If you went to work for one of the companies that hire you from driver school (which sounds like your kind of back ground experience) you more than likely don't know what hard work is.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckaT

TruckaT Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2014
    look driver, I'm not a lazy worker, I'm a grinder. SNL it's just a lousy company. you've been there for forever so you don't know any better. SNL it's a pimp and hoe situation operation. and by the way you're talking I can tell you're not the pimp in the equation. some drivers are followers such as yourself..... others are leaders who leave Snl. but since you want to state stats.... talk about how high the turn over rate is... how jacked up the pay scales are.... how drivers have to wait on trucks... not to mention loads everyday... how management is lousy... how we can have a safety meeting on an off day and the company don't even know how many drivers are coming although they have roll sheets u sign in on so there's not enough documents for drivers to have... even if two drivers were to share and look on the same paper... or the safety guy couldn't show drivers how to operate the computer logs.... it's been cases where management puts two drivers on the same load so one of the drivers lose money. also not to mention how utterly ignorant they are.... look at your computer log screen... it says have a save trip.....wtf is a save trip!!!???? Get real. Well hopefully you keep being a good boy and maybe they'll let you retire to the bakery in the sky. just watch out driver.... it's been said from a high ranking pencil pusher in your organization...... " why worry about drivers when they're only gonna leave anyway" last but not least they don't show in detail your pay breakdown. they even try to stiff you on your safety bonus and if they screw your check up you have to wait until next pay period to get the difference. I did it all at SNL. pack out, drop n hook, relay, over night ,yard man , anything to earn the most I could everyday every paycheck so hard work isn't a factor here buddy...SNL does not appreciate great drivers... point blank period

Triple Threat Thanks this.
  4. TruckaT

TruckaT Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2014
    also last time I checked driver I do have freedom of speech. and my time in the game of trucking has nothing to do with common sense. that's what's wrong with the industry these days... truckers with no brain.... and which in this case you have proven that... wtf is an OVR driver? it's OTR boy. also check your grammar "in inaccurate" . Bottom line your company sucks, you know it they know it. But I hope you can drive way better than you can spell and talk. And another thing if the company not so bad, how come drivers leave in packs and mechanics leave in fleets?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  5. RandyS1965

RandyS1965 Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2015
    My reply to you is don't walk but run away from this company. There's a YT video titled "This company blows". Go watch it then decide whether you want to descend into the 7th circle of hell.

6. RandyS1965

Mar 12, 2015
    Your points are all 100% valid. I was a supervisor for SNL in Jacksonville. I took that position thinking maybe I could make a positive change for the drivers. I attempted to bring all of your points to their attention. I'm convinced that's the reason they fired me. They didn't want anyone fixing their ###### up system. I posted a video on YT. It's title is "This company blows". Anyone thinking about going to work for SNL should watch it before descending into the 7th circle of hell.

7. RandyS1965

Mar 12, 2015
    Should I go to work for SNL?
    The short answer is no.
    You'll find the long answer in a video I posted to YT.
    Its title is "This company blows".

Triple Threat Thanks this.
  8. TruckaT

TruckaT Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Amen brother!!!

9. UKJ

UKJ Heavy Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Have a link? regular and advanced search is turning up nada.

10. Vank1979

Vank1979 Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Well, I'm glad i read this. I used to work for SNL in Jacksonville from late 2007 to 2009. I thoroughly enjoyed the job then; but then took the Supervisor job in Miami which didnt work out so i resigned. I came from OTR, so once i got back in shape, i was knocking out 2 runs per day in no time! with the decrease in speed of the trucks that you stated (almost 10mph), that increases the time on the job big time. Especially for longer runs like Cocoa. Add in constant later than scheduled runs and i suddenly find myself not as excited to return. : /

11. arewethereyet1

arewethereyet1 Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Anyone still work for them?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.