So far so good. K&B

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Paul Bunyan, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Nothing new at k&b still stand by all I've said. If you want to run hard and like making pretty good money then this company is for you. p.s. Not for lazy people or people who like to stop at 4 pm everyday and be the first one to get a plate of food.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    I like being lazy enough to take an afternoon nap sometimes. And I like to find a parking spot around 3 or 4, so as to beat the rush. But I do try to wait til around 4 when dinner is first put out there, and the leprous drivers haven't started dropping bits of skin into the mashed potatoes. But that's just me. ;)

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  4. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    If you're running elogs and starting at 3-4 am then stopping at 4 pm is a full day

ncmickey and Suspect Zero Thank this.
  5. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    When I was with K&BS, I guarantee lazy was not a word that would have been used to describe me. Now that I have a very small fleet (only 2) of trucks, I would run rings around the hardest workers there. K&BS as a company is sharks feeding on themselves. The company is run by dispatchers who do not value the drivers. Join your time there but that blood in the water is your own.

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  6. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    Dispatchers only dispatch loads have no say so when and where you go. It's not for everyone but to say they don't care about the drivers just isn't true, if they didn't care they wouldn't of gave me such a good raise and truck and 2 weeks vacation, a company that don't care will have you bring the truck back and don't even say bye, which they have with the ####ty drivers.

Mcfist Thanks this.
  7. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    Also elite pass works in Colorado tested it out today.

8. LilBudyWizer

LilBudyWizer Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2017
    You might want to consider you're just lucky in you're dispatcher. I'm getting an average of 2400 miles after 10 weeks running out my clock everyday and going back onduty 10 hours later. I spent two weeks only seeing a truck stop to fuel and roll while getting <2k those weeks. How? 6-8 hour holes in my 14. I have not had a day my dispatcher has not insisted on talking to me on the phone despite never being late and typically per directions arrive 2-3 hours early thus the 6-8 hour holes. Call me lazy if you want but other drivers experiences match my own and you seem to remarkably lucky driving a reffer.

9. Braylean

Braylean Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2013
    They will drop you like a rock if anything ever go's wrong too. Saw it happen to a friend of mine. Luckily for them he chose not to sue or they wouldn't exist today. A lawyer even told him it was a slam dunk and he could take them for everything they had.

10. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    So your running that much but only 2400 miles? Doesn't add up but you get that guarantee. Just take the miles your dispatched on and see if its the same your paid for. The first 3 months I did that and it was on point

11. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    If that was the case then why not sue? Sounds a little fishy and if it's preventable they have every right to let you go but an unpreventable they won't #### you over.

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.