So far so good. K&B

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Paul Bunyan, Jan 12, 2017.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Lawyer: Pal you've got a slam dunk case I can make you a millionaire!! I just need $$$$ up front to get your case rolling!!:D Friend: But I haven't got $$$$ to give you up front:( Lawyer: NEXT!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Lawyer- since it's a slam dunk and we will get at least a million I'll take my cut from it cause I have nothing to lose right? Don' be ignorant any lawyer that's got a guaranteed case isn't gonna ask money up front

4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I think you missed my point. I was just presenting a humorous hypothesis on why a person might pass up the chance to sue and "take them for every thing they had".

No case that goes before a jury is a "slam dunk case" I can tell you that from experience, and any lawyer that would use that term I think is a shyster.

5. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Lol truckers and their stories.

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  6. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    Update: Still here at k&b, got my girlfriend driving here now for a couple months, she loves it too. Nothing new to report. Great pay, great company. I still stick to my original 1st post about lazy drivers. Notice: if you decide to come here you will work, if you like to sit around at truck stops and become obese then go to swift.

7. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    I would have to point out that getting your Girlfriend a job at K&B could be considered abuse. She should find a women's shelter and get away from you.

motocross25, Rugerfan and Knucklehead Thank this.
  8. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    I would like to point out 2 things, 1 your name insinuates your a hairy fat slob, enjoy diabetes. 2 your definition of abuse must come from a childhood trauma where you was abused, and i'm sorry you had to go through that. By the end of this year ill show you what K&B has done for me, they will have to rewrite the definition of abuse if there going by your meaning. Enjoy life

9. Paul Bunyan

Sep 2, 2016
    At home right now, anyone who is wondering there raising there starting pay to .50cpm in may still 2500 miles guaranteed.

Nextup and radioshark Thank this.
  10. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    I see an ad for Home weekends. Plus 1250 gross a week guaranteed starting in May. Is it really Home weekends?

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  11. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Post the settlements >:)

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.