So I noticed......... But.....

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by GoneButNotForgotten, Dec 15, 2010.

1. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Condo What knocked them out of your class? Usual reasons, or new and improved methods?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    I know I make mistakes at spelling from being overly tired, in a hurry or pissed off beyond everything and some times just lagging during the day but I have no GED and I have taught myself how to spell better than any class room ever could. Although sense I just landed a local gig, I'll have time off to work on my GED which I just started this past week to further my education and maybe with time might seek getting a degree. But then again, you can be the smartest person on the face of the earth with a degree's out the wazoo or even a rocket scientist but none of it will mean a #### thing if you don't have common sense.

4. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Could not agree with you more SkunkT. Yep, have seen many that are plently smart but will scare you to death when they try to command a simple yard implement.

5. Flying Finn

Flying Finn Heavy Load Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I seem to have disagreed with many things you've written in the past SkunkT. This however I fully agree with.

They may be able to quote letter by letter a textbook. Too bad real life doesn't function that way.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.