Some good companies to work with?

Discussion in 'CH Robinson' started by Grand Ole Trucker, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Grand Ole Trucker

Grand Ole Trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Perris, California
    I've been helping my father book loads since my freshmen year in high school I am 21 now and it seems that Ch has been some help but my father's been getting fed up with their slow pay and low paying trips.So, my question, if vague or too broad but what are some good companies to work with? He does mostly local loads with occasional long hauls ( my brother took over the out-of-state trips) so yeah just inquiring. thanks...

-trucker's son

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GreenUSA

GreenUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Scout Logistic, Genpro Inc are my favorites) TQL not bad they have a lot of loads, pricing a little low ... Swift ( so so )

4. bigstick

bigstick Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2012
    springdale, ar, 72762
    Ch Robinson---(CHEAP and HEAVY) It doesn't take long to realize they will pick your bones beyond the meat they already took....! If you take a load from them, than you are hauling cheap freight, and you will never understand "financial freedom". A $4.00 per mile load they book, will be put on the load boards from
    .90 -l.00 per mi....This is not a once in awhile issue, it is everyday....! Screw the little guy!!! Don't use them...better off to dead head than pull their "good freight"!!

5. Grand Ole Trucker

Grand Ole Trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Perris, California
    Much thanks GreeUSA I'll Look into ASAP and BigStick Yeah I figured, help me understand "financial freedom" then.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.