South Central Flatbed L/O

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Danfromwindsor, May 12, 2013.

1. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Leaving the house today to attend orientation tomorrow in SpringMo. I will be going L/O as that is what I have done for almost the past 8yrs at my last company. Im looking forward to meeting some of the guys from the Prime forum. I have a friend who leases at Prime and has done well. So Im confident I can to as I was successful at my last carrier. For those who have been looking for info on the l/o flatbeds this will be the place to get it. I try to get online at least once a day and more if time allows.

jomar68 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MsJamie

MsJamie Road Train Member

I'll be arriving in SpriMo on Tuesday to finish out my orientation. Hope to see you there!

(Look for the oversize gal with glasses and a pony tail; I'm not hard to spot!)

4. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    Danfromwindsor

I followed some of your thread on Mavericks threads and I will follow tem over here even though I do not work for either company.
    Terry

5. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    Danfromwindsor

I forgot to mention I hope you enjoy your new adventure at Prime.
    Terry

6. awbro

awbro Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    You have any questions, let me know. Been solo since march and went straight to lease. I'll be switching to Texas regional in the fall once I move. I'm sick of not seeing my wife, but love prime.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

7. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Arrived at Campus Inn this afternoon. Rooming with a PSD student. Primes orientation takes place entirely here at the Campus Inn. They also have a cafe here and feed you three meals a day. Class starts promptly at 7am.

jomar68 Thanks this.
  8. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Glad to have ya on board Dan. Food at the terminal is MUCH better, but that's for the evening during orientation. Do a real good inspection on the truck. Friday morning breakfast is free if you attend the safety meeting... starts 8AM sharp in the Millenium building!

9. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Day one under my belt. Pretty busy between the waiting lol. Foods ok not great but hey its free so Im not complainin. Driving simulator was....different. Dont call it a video game by the way lol. All in all not a bad day. Tomorrow is all lease stuff for the most part and picking a truck.

The Challenger Thanks this.
  10. jxu417

jxu417 Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Midwestern OH
    I bet he picks a blue KW LOL!

Danfromwindsor Thanks this.
  11. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Well so far today we have been pretty busy. Gone over a lot of the lease details etc.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.