South Central Flatbed L/O

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Danfromwindsor, May 12, 2013.

1. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    What does Prime do in a situation like that? Do you still get paid even though customer refused load? Hate it when you have to sit because of customer. Hope this is a better week.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    You get paid on the settlement that covers the time period that the load get's delivered in. It's possible to get stiffed for awhile on that revenue, have another truck finish it off perhaps, but you will get your share of the revenue after the bills are signed. We have stuff like layover pay, detention, breakdown pay, truck ordered- not used pay, etc. That helps keep you whole, but it doesn't make up for lost revenue.

popcorn169 and Danfromwindsor Thank this.
  4. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Still here still haulin .... lol. Been busy enjoying summer and just took a break from the boards for awhile. Really busy and still makin good money. Fixin to roll out this morning and Im down to 19.5hrs on my log already this week with no hours til sunday or a restart. That means money :D

jomar68 Thanks this.
  5. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Still here still runnin. Glad the summer holidays are over so no more short weeks for awhile. This past week I played Caterpillar dedicated lol. Runnin out of Wamego Ks and back. Paid good but loads really too short for my liking. Easy work though.

ironpony Thanks this.
  6. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    I picked up there Friday and met an acquaintance that was hanging around. Probably missed you by then.

7. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Yeah I friday I was enroute back to Wamego from Elkader,Ia. I got there saturday and dropped then picked up an empty trailer and finally got something different lol.

8. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Guess where Im delivering in the morning? Caterpillar! Im thinking of painting my truck yellow at this point lmao.

9. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Hope you don't return next load...

10. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Busy busy busy here still. Another good week at Prime. Little over 2000mi and take home just north of $1400! Been talkin to fm about psd training. Not sure if I wanna do that or not. We talked about tnt but that would require me to be out 3-4wks and run all 48 so pretty well decided against that. PSD dont sound too bad though especially if I can get my student to pass on the first roll and get the bonus. Anywho sorry Ive been absent. Just have a lot happenin right now :)

11. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Well with the holidays fast approaching things are starting to slow down. Pretty sure gonna train after the first of the year. Dont want to start with holidays coming. Name of the game now is same as always deliver early and utilize all available hours that you can each day. Things being slower I should be on here more.

jomar68 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.