Start at McElroy on Monday!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by RevKev, Feb 2, 2013.

1. "Hang - Man"

"Hang - Man" Heavy Load Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Western PA
    I was pulling for him, i figured an entertaining thread about his company would be the outcome .
    Maybe someone should have advised him to an automatic shift company. LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. streetglider

streetglider Medium Load Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Alabama
  4. odsilverbullet

odsilverbullet Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2015
    So I start with mcelroy truck lines on March 9th in North Carolina and I am setup with a local day cab out of Hagerstown md can anyone give me some updated insight as to what I can expect

5. odsilverbullet

Feb 15, 2015
  6. jonzo

jonzo Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hey philipwatkins I'm going to MTL orientation in Pleasant Hill on the 13th of April and wondering how your experience was, and how things are going for you right now.

7. odsilverbullet

Feb 15, 2015
    So far everything has been great.....done 2 weeks training at pleasant hill nc and I'm in my 2nd week with my trainer in the truck.....I am local out of Hagerstown md lowes account

8. odsilverbullet

Feb 15, 2015
    Your first 2 weeks will be spent doing trip plans....backing in the yard....videos....agility test....physical. ....videos.....folding tarps properly....strapping down a load....videos and more videos.....

The pay for this is 500 each week and you will get paid .20 per mile from your house and back one time.....The hotel is paid for and you can either stay there on the weekend or go home, our days were about from 7 am to 5pm and Friday we got out at 10 am the first Friday and the 2nd Friday we left at 9am.....but those times will just depend on how much your class doesn't get done thru the week

Are you going local or regional?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.