started the process

Discussion in 'FFE Lisa American Eagle' started by Newbie-20, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Newbie-20

Newbie-20 Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Las Cruces, NM
    so i finally took the plunge into getting into the trucking industry. I called this morning and spoke with a recruiter and asked some questions, the recruiter said to fill out the application if i haven't already done so and send it to him, which i did as soon as i got off the phone with him, so i was wondering if any new student drivers for ffe can answer a question for me, after i submit my application do i call the recruiter back or do i wait for him to call me? any answer would be appreciated thanks guys!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    I personally would wait 24 hrs then call if you haven't heard anything

4. Newbie-20

Jun 12, 2011
    Las Cruces, NM
    OK thanks lonewolf, i spoke with a recruiter and he asked me if i filled out the app yet and i told him not yet and he told me fill it out and send it to him, but he didn't say weather or not to call him back afterwards or he'd call me so i was just wondering

5. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    The reason I say 24 hrs is that usually they will call you once they receive the information, but by the next day they should definitely have the information youve sent

6. Newbie-20

Jun 12, 2011
    Las Cruces, NM
  7. Newbie-20

Jun 12, 2011
    Las Cruces, NM
    i also have one more question, i forgot to add something on the application is there a way i could add it or edit it or would i have to re-submit an app? hopefully me missing something won't hurt my chances of getting hired with them, what do you guys think? any help would be appreciated.

8. puma

puma Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Granbury,Tx
    I think that was purty much a pre-app..... mention the oversight to your recruiter when you talk to him

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  9. puma

puma Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Granbury,Tx
    Headin' to refresher and rehire 1st week in Nov. Sooo happy to be back with FFE.

10. tnreb

tnreb Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2011
    just filled out an app today myself and am looking forward to driving....haveing shut down my business due to economy and the hurricane that hit us in august...oh well gotta move on...no boundaries.....got to take care of the family they come first...

11. puma

puma Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Granbury,Tx
    good luck to ya... driving ain't a bad living, I hope that you & family understands that
    there are many days on the road with very little home time. If those wheels ain't turnin' your not making money. Other than that it's a good career & after 6 to 12 mo. it's possable to get on with a local outfit.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.