Starting at Super Service LLC.

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by razorbladez, Nov 23, 2012.

1. lockonh1

lockonh1 Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Millersburg, Michigan
    Thanks for the information on them I am scheduled to start orientation on monday and I feel a lot better after what you have wrote about them:biggrin_25515:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Joselo0

Joselo0 Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Hi all , I be starting with SS on the 2nd Jan 13, Razor please let us know hows going for you , stay safe out there

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  4. polvann

polvann Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Richmond,Va
    3 years experience .33 a mile is below average.I had no choice right now but to drive for them. Keep your DAC clean. My DAC is dirty as hell not because I have an accident or ticket. Some Company dispatcher you just can't argue with them or they will put a lot of bad info in your DAC to make sure you can't drive for another company. Hopefully Super Service keep me busy. I'm heading to Ellenwood, Ga 01/02/2013. Good luck to everyone>>>>>>>>>

5. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    If the info on your DAC is BS I think you can petition to have it removed, some more seasoned drivers might be able to help with that

6. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    im looking at the ss employee portal right now and with 4.5 yrs at ss and over 7 yrs exp total im at 33 cpm, but im home every weekend for approx 68-70 hrs (thur night until sunday at around 1 pm, always the same run,same times) 2850 miles per week paid at about 2650 miles... total net income 41700'ish (the amount that goes to bank accnt)... 12,200'ish in per diem + a gross income of 40400=52600$ total income...i have 3 weeks paid vacation which is nice, but currently there is -never- a 4th week of vacation to attain no matter how long im here.. it could be alot worse, but it could be alot better too.

**edit** in my entire time here i have never actually taken vacation time, i always use it to increase my pay, so that inflates the total pay.. if i were to actually be off when taking vacation time my pay would be a little under 50k in total..

my cpm is pretty low, but my total pay is respectable, but i do --alot-- of work to get there... i like my run and they try to keep drivers that work hard and stick around happy but the turnover is amazingly high because of the pay,equipment,maintenance and hometime. your success is likely tied to which dm/planner you get and how well they treat you.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  7. diese

diese Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Warner Robins,GA
    does anyone know if they hire ,experienced class A with no current otr

8. peterrumbler

peterrumbler Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2011
    How much is the mimimum pay?

9. sedain

Dec 4, 2010
    depends on experience, i think 30 cpm for experienced drivers is as low as it goes?...call a recruiter?

10. mattywhacker

mattywhacker Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2013
    tn
    Thanks for the info razor it might have helped my Decion, I only have 4 months otr exp, and that has been over a year ago, my mvr has a few small things and one big thing in it but its all 3 years old, my dac is ok, and one of my old employers can't be proven because he paid me cash, they said they could put me with a trainer and help me out, I hope so!! What kind of driving test do they have you do? And is their drug test a piss test or hair?

11. sedain

Dec 4, 2010
    both, piss and hair.. the road test isnt hard and their requirements are extremely lax

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.