Starting at Super Service LLC.

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by razorbladez, Nov 23, 2012.

1. mattywhacker

mattywhacker Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2013
    tn
    the hometime just ain't their for me, but i'm going to give em a try anyway,

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. onee1956

onee1956 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2013
    I talked a guy into running with me for a while. like you said the trucks available are sometimes pretty rough. we were dogged to the point of not having enough time for a ranger shower (you run under the water and out). coming out of Pa. into wv. we received a message that our delivery time had been moved up a day. I wrote back we would not make the new deadline. dispatch started using rough language, "what the..., you're a team, you're a team". the load was give the time for a reason, lots of hills. lots of weight, and a truck with no juice. Dispatch managed to run my partner off in less than two weeks. this company purchased 500 trucks about a year or so ago. I was inform 150 of them have all ready been wrecked. anyone working for these folks, pppplease do not let dispatch push you to that point.

4. Truckerwife0203

Truckerwife0203 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2013
    That is true, however, Boone from this class recieves one and that is expected when you are new. The new trucks should go to the employees who have seniority. We did expect at least a safe truck without falling apart. To our major disappointment that did not happen. They fixed everything pretty much except the air conditioning for my husband. They all did get runs last night so like I said the miles are there

5. onee1956

onee1956 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2013
    I ran the Toyota circuit for month out of Georgetown ky. brand new cascadia lost it's ac! The guy I was running with didn't bother with somerset, went straight to a dealership to get it running. The difference is Toyota, they demand top notch equipment. You can also bet if you inherit a 'yota tractor, it might look new but, it has had a rather brief and hard life. The good news is,,,,if you can get on to the Toyota-vascar run, the time in every week, money, etc. is very predictable. The crem-dela-crem of the company.

6. Truckerwife0203

Mar 22, 2013
    Update. Well he is out on his run and I am happy to say things are going good with his truck. Knock on wood. And I want to also say that they already have his second run lined up which is a great sign. So for those who are looking for miles they seem to have them, and you can definetly tell by the 800,000 miles that are on his 2007. I will update after awhile to let everyone know how things are going.

jimo Thanks this.
  7. Truckerwife0203

Mar 22, 2013
    Well run one went good. Lets see how run two goes tomorrow. Truck is old but.is running good. Thank God.

8. mattywhacker

Jan 16, 2013
    tn
    Were does you're husband live, and were does he stay, down south or up north, glad to here the trucks doing good

9. onee1956

onee1956 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2013
    I was reminded by a young driver that had been there several years that, dry van freight is the "berger flippers" of the industry. No matter what suse does that never changes. "suse" will be on the majority of billing.

10. Truckerwife0203

Mar 22, 2013
    We live in the south and he hasn't been anywhere south yet. They are running him though. The truck is running and although its rough its working. The dispatcher he has is great and has constant preloads and pretty quick loads and unloads compared to reefer runs with his previous companies.

11. mattywhacker

Jan 16, 2013
    tn
    Thanks I started Monday, so far so good

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.