Starting orientation at celadon in Fontana cali

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by Demonrogue, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Demonrogue

Demonrogue Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    I start orientation Oct 19 at celadon Fontana California terminal and will keep you guys updated once I start

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
  4. Demonrogue

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    What is that suppose to mean and I didn't have much choice as I couldn't return to crst expedited for another 6months and kkw didn't really interest me

5. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    That meant your choices are the sky to the limit and you chose the bird that already hit your windshield and died...

As you quote "I didn't have much a choice" I Don't get what's wrong with a simple company route with so many of you drivers? The vast of you are to smart for company work but are bankrupt and are trying to pull the horse out of the pony's mouth... The first Pyramid Scheme was begging to make you a millionaire on the round trip?

You don't even have to drive my truck around the block just sign the X and you ain't gotta worry about making thousands you gonna make me millions

6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You going flatbed or reefer?

7. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Why cant you return to CRST I have stock in that Company?

8. Demonrogue

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    I can't return to crst expedited because I was discharged by them July 29 2013 and was told I had to drive for another company for six months before they could rehire me.

Most of my experience is pulling dry van trailers and have never done reefer and I am not interested in flatbed

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    There's some good reefer jobs out there once your obligation if fulfilled with Celadon. I recommend starting a list of companies now so you're prepared for later after gaining a few months or year experience. I call it a backup plan, which is what I did throughout my career and it paid off; was never unemployed. If you have a passport and hazmat endorsement more opportunities will be available if you decide to change companies later.

Here's a few to look at and decide if you want them on your backup plan:
    Holland Enterprises, Inc.
    Dynamic Transit
    Don Hummer Trucking
    Jim Palmer Trucking
    Lessors, Inc.

10. Demonrogue

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    Thanks but right now my focus is to keep my mvr clean of tickets and accidents for the next several months

11. Automan2012

Automan2012 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Virginia Beach,VA
    I would recommend going with the reefer fleet if you can. You get a nicer truck (Pete 579 vice ProStar) and you get paid if you are stuck waiting for load. I have had many paid resets as a result.

Demonrogue Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.