Starting Quality. Arriving today.

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by VolunteerTrucker, Jun 14, 2015.

1. VolunteerTrucker

VolunteerTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Anyone else leaving out to go to Quality in Indy? I'm leaving on a Greyhound right after 7.. Good luck everyone...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. VolunteerTrucker

Dec 8, 2014
    At the Nashville terminal. Was supposed to leave at 9:35 but they oversold the bus so I wont be leaving till 2:15.

4. VolunteerTrucker

Dec 8, 2014
    On my lunch break for the first day. Yesterday was rough.. Got to the Indy Greyhound terminal at 9 last night, and had to wait two hours to get picked up. Didn't get into the hotel room till 12:30 and had to be back up at 5. I'm a little sluggish today after only having 3 and a half hours of sleep. You'll meet the founder of the company your first day, and he is AWESOME. Very funny. So far on my first day it's been great.

5. Automan2012

Automan2012 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Virginia Beach,VA
    If you are at Greenfield I would recommend trying to get in the dorm as soon as you can. The shuttle bus tends to become a free for all of pushing and shoving l. It gets old real quick.

6. VolunteerTrucker

Dec 8, 2014
    Unless you want to stand out on the range for 5 hours just to get one shot on the range then this isn't the place for you. Some days you're not even on the range because there are so many people. It's simply to crowded, and Scott and Jason couldn't care less about it.. There is zero freedom, I lost two weeks and a half having to go back home to get my permit. I would have been better off going to the mill that would have gotten me my CDL in two weeks. At least I would be making money instead of baking in the sun and sitting in the pouring rain for 5 hours just to get one shot at a parallel park and offset.

7. rokue

rokue Heavy Load Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Nashville,TN
    I was there from may, 11th - july, 2 2015 you might know me from there. It is not bad at all I went home for a couple weeks, but I am back and almost done with orientation. The school does a great job at teaching a special thanks to wendy.

8. rokue

rokue Heavy Load Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Nashville,TN
    I know the feeling I am almost bankrupt since I've been here too long, but if your here already stick with it I have invested way too much time in this, but I finally passed got my cdl, and I am at orientation. My first week was driving 2nd week - 4th week was range 2, 5th week driving again, 6th week range 3, 7th week range 4-5, 8th week was testing at Schneider took 3 times for that, and 9th week was 90, 10th week was testing for safety, and 90. I am now on my 11th week here for orientation. Not adding the 2 weeks I took off to go home. Then I still have to wait on a trainer, but other than that its not all too bad since I have gotten this far....

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  9. USIT420

USIT420 Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    To all of the quality students, good luck with your slavery obligation

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.