starting to hate flyinj

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by fullthrotle, May 10, 2007.

1. Aussie

Aussie <strong>Thunder From DownUnder</strong>

May 7, 2006
    Lynchburg, VA
    Am I reading some of these stories correctly in that ComData can be used at FlyingJ now? Been off the road now since Oct 06 and the only FlyingJ I ever came across using ComData was on I-95 in MD at a town called North East - I think x100.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. illegal_eagle187

illegal_eagle187 Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    yeah the one here in tulsa is pretty lame......ive been in there quite a few times and the whole staff there is really rude and the restrooms smell like someone didnt know how to aim and went all over the floor and walls

4. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Flying J Corporate Stores quit using Comdata quite a few years ago, but some Franchise locations still do.

5. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Speaking of North East, MD... that's the best ts in MD, DE, NJ, and southeast PA, IMO. Sunday's breakfast buffet is very nice.

6. choctawblood09

choctawblood09 Bobtail Member

the hook in birmingham has to be 1 of the worst ones. you wont catch me stopping at that place.:biggrin_2551:

7. Dreaman

Dreaman Medium Load Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Iowa
    I fuel at the hook in Williams, Ia ex144 on I35. Not a company store. What a dump!! Fuel island is filthy card readers hardly ever work and the fuel desk help always seem to be pissed off that you are there. Once you get to the counter that is. Usually you have to wait for some rather rotund individual to get thier chicken gizzards corn dogs and pizza. All of this just so you can sign your ticket for fuel. Approved stop on my route. Otherwise if fuel dept. would let me I would take my business somewhere else. Restrooms are nasty. You think I would eat in the resturant your crazy!:biggrin_25513:

8. Etosha

Etosha World Citizen

Aug 19, 2007
    Edmonton, AB
    In the Edmonton area there are 2 J's, the one I really like and the other one I hate even delivering to let alone purchasing anything inside!

9. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Let me guess,
    The one on the east side on yellowknife is the good one.

The new one on the southside is the bad one ?????

10. Etosha

Etosha World Citizen

Aug 19, 2007
    Edmonton, AB
    You have psychic powers! exactly correct!

11. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Not really.
    Just my personal preference from recent experiences. Just tried the new south side J in June on the way up to Alaska. (Because we came through Sweetgrass, could not get a hold of SASK for permits)

Went back through and stopped at the east side on the way back.

Seems to be a nice J they built in Saskatoon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.