Starting with USX on Monday 8/8/11

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by TruckerGsch, Aug 6, 2011.

1. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    We are a team and we run pretty much everywhere. A lot of I-80 and I-10 and I-95. We do a lot of FedEx and Amazon loads. As far as home time, we go "home" about once a month and we have never missed a day off. Home time for us is about 50% someplace other than home.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    1 day off for each 7 out, must stay out for over 2 weeks

4. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Flood,,that is one thing I don't like about USX... SNI gave us 5 days for a month out and teams got 6 for the same. USX says 2 days for two weeks and no more than 4 days given at one time..LOL ok,,well we shall see how many days I take off when I go home... I go home for drill and no one but the goobermant can dictate how many days my job can give me for military duty...

By the way Flood,,,here are those pics..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    ya 4 days so they say........ but the last time i looked at the bible (company handbook) it said after 10 days you had to turn in the truck..? we have always been home 5-7 days at a time so...... and now as o/o we stay home as long as we want to0

6. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    yep,,I heard about the 10 day deal as well... durring the summer I have Military duty for 14days...so I guess, once a year I will have to clean my truck out...LOL Whatever!

You say "WE" and forgive me if you and I have talked about this before but are you and your wife a team for usx?

7. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    i've done both with usx first ran solo then team with my wife then she had to get off the truck for awile them team again so right now WE are team, this winter she may get off the truck for a month or two

8. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Roger that Flood,,,do you two do good as a team?...I swear we have had this convo before...LOL

What do you think of my van?

One thing I really like about USX is that I can take my wife out on the road with me right away,,she will get more of a feel for it while with me and will feel better for it when she starts school...

9. HD_Renegade

HD_Renegade Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    well I ran 526 miles for the first day. Sitting in Miami to unload around 5am tomorrow.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  10. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    ya i think we did 80k plus every year for both of us

love it and the color

by the time shes ready YOU can train her. you'll need to check how long you need to drive for usx before you can train HER it's not the same as how long you need to drive to be a trainer...

11. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Is there a reason that I can "thank" some but not others????

bytheway,,thanks flood

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.