STAY AWAY FROM HENIFF!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tdgraham, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Tdgraham

Tdgraham Light Load Member

May 29, 2015
    STAY AWAY FROM HENIFF or atleast CHARLOTTE NC TERMINAL (HARRISBURG) IF UR GOIN OWNER OPERATOR! I WAS LEASED on to the company and was let go because I turned down a load that paid 1400 for over 1000 miles, but they blamed it on me speeding (sayin it was between 2 to 4mph) over 70mph. Which i know i didnt do intentionally. TERMINAL MANAGER EVEN ADMIT REASON SHE LET ME GO WAS BECAUSE IT WAS difficult for her to book me loads & im not RELIABLE AND I MADE HER JOB HARD, I MEAN ISNT that a DISPATCHERS JOB? ACCEPT THE JOB AND DUTIES IT COMES WITH IT I WAS TOLD. THEN THE TRUCK I WAS LEASING TO PURCHASE FROM HENIFF NEEDED REPAIRS WELL THAT TERMINAL MANAGER GOES TO TELL ME "THEY DONT FEEL YOU WANT TO BUY A TRUCK" Are You kidding me? All im saying is if you consider heniff go to company side you may be okay but as an owner operator its not worth the time and money you will spend the rates suck, lowest rates I've seen yet, when u have an run that pays 1400 for 1000 plus miles then you get 68% of the 1400 and maybe 200 in fuel surcharge after you spend money on fuel your operating for company driver money then you have a truck note insurance and get rid of a driver for turning down a load that wouldn't be beneficatial to an owner op or lease purchase guy is wrong idc how you look at it.

Tanker312 and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Fleece purchase strikes again.

4. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    So let me see if I got this right. Did you bring your own tractor to lease on with their company or did you do a lease purchase?

ladr Thanks this.
  5. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    Still trying to figure this one... refused a load, but was speeding to get there... doing 70 which he did not notice..... it is called looking around...

I turned down a load that paid 1400 for over 1000 miles, but they blamed it on me speeding (sayin it was between 2 to 4mph) over 70mph. Which i know i didnt do intentionally.

6. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    lease purchase guy thinking he's a o/o and turning down loads.

7. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    I wouldn't drive anything I'm paying fuel for for $1.08/mile. Barely making more than a company driver after fueling while paying for the truck.

8. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Dude that's all lease purchase is for the most part. A glorified company driver that pays for a truck they will never own. And told to run like a company driver.

You should KNOW that with all the horror stories on this site.

9. Mr. PPS

Mr. PPS Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Looks like drivers are standing by to lease from them if they fire at a small inconvenience, I bet throwing an extra $50 on 1000 mile load next time could melt OP heart, if not $50 then $100 for sure, because they care. So they chose to fire him over $100, it sounds about right.

10. Tdgraham

May 29, 2015
    It was a lease purchase I've bought my own tractor when i arrived to pick up my new load they put me on she said she no longer needed me ahe needed someone reliable (a yes man) which im not that guy so I turned down the load (the first load I ever turn down) so then I ask so you mean tell me ur letting me go because I turned down a load? Manager states its because she needs service the customer and move loads idk bout yall but I don' work for free if i wasted 2 days doing a run thats 1000 mile round trip for 68% of 1400 thats terrible after fuel ur makin 500.00 not worth it so she says well real reason is cause you speed over 70mph but keep in mind I got my first warning about speeding week prior and I called during the week ask have I been doing better she stated yea your not speeding anymore according to data from peoplenet...just atay away if your going lease purchase or owner operator they havs some cheap freight when it comes to working out of charlotte, im not looking get rich but I can' work for free when you have to pay taxes for fuel etc and 1 load turn down causes me get terminated? There's no job we security there

11. Tdgraham

May 29, 2015
    No speed limit is 70mph for owner Ops they said i went 2 to 4 mph over limit and safety said that' reason I was terminated however terminal manager says it' because I wasn' reliable (turning the load down) then because the previous 2 trucks I was going to lease broke down on me I choose go with a older 2010 truck that had engine rebuilt and was told write down any issues with it and they will fix it well the same time i was terminated the manager goes to say and the head guy over lease purchase feels like I don' want to pay for a truck. Im like are you serious what kinda BS is that? All because I found issues with the rebuilt truck in which they told me write any issues down.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.