STAY AWAY FROM HENIFF!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tdgraham, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Tdgraham

Tdgraham Light Load Member

May 29, 2015

Was told and contract doesn't state either or... just trying save someone time and headache

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    All I could think was how big a pain in the ### the OP must be for them to fire him from a L/P deal. Those things PRINT money right now. Jesus god I'm a broker and I can only dream about having the option to sell trucks with all in costs in the 1.30/mile range. I'd turn 3-4k a week in profit on that. You could be so so so so bad before I fired you lol.

Hotplate, slim shady and Western flyer Thank this.
  4. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Sounds to me like you were just a glorified company
    Driver who got fired for refusing loads.
    You fleece guys give real owner operators a bad name.

Hotplate Thanks this.
  5. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    100 bucks says he'll sign another fleece somewhere
    else and do it all over again.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  6. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    I hope he reads his contract.

7. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    What's a contract and why should I read it? This nice salesperson is willing to get me in a Pete long hood. It will be so awsome not having to work for the man! Btw, did you notice how hot the sales lady is? Someone that hot would never lie to the awsomeness that is me.

Or some bs, ego centric attitude like that anyway....

Rix43 Thanks this.
  8. slxstrlng

slxstrlng Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2013
    I've been here 7 years at heniff. I leased a 2010 pete too, three years ago. I'm not fond of those 1400 loads but you usually drop down to pasadena and get a 5k load going 800 miles. It balances out.

9. Tdgraham

May 29, 2015
    I ended up buying a truck from a dealer leasing to another tanker carrier with better rates no more lease purchases

10. Tdgraham

May 29, 2015
    By the way the 1400 run was a out and back dedicated trailer so I could not drop to get a reload had to come back, did i mention I got 68% of that 1400? Under 1.00 mile round trip terrible tanker rates the load was even hazmat!

11. Trouble little boodah

Trouble little boodah Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2018
    I’ve been with Heniff for almost two and a half years and the only problem I have with them is the dead head miles. The empty miles with them can break you. I find it hard to believe that anyone was fired for turning down one load. If you’ve been determined to be undependable, it isn’t because you turned down one load. The guy who runs the Lease Purchase program is a hard guy to get in touch with but he is a very reasonable person. (Steve). The biggest issue with Heniff is empty miles. I can say that terminal I run out of is great. I can also say that if I had to work out of the main (Joliet) terminal, I probably wouldn’t be working here. My terminal manager plans on retiring in the next few years and that sucks. I’ll probably be leaving soon because of that and the dead head miles. I’m a Lease Purchase operator that started as a company driver. Bottom line is you have to find what works for you and roll with it.

Rix43 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.