STAY AWAY FROM HENIFF!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tdgraham, Oct 18, 2017.

1. slxstrlng

slxstrlng Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2013
    I've been at heniff for 8 years. My lease truck is almost paid for now. They treat me like gold & I make great money.... just saying

Rix43 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    You need to research how to sucessfully run your business. It is not easy being an owner operator if you don't have your tools in your busness toolbox. The biggest forgotten costin owning your own is depreciation. You have to plan for the cost of replacement of that truck on the first day. If you dont, you will never be able to continue with you business. Taxes, insurance, maintenance, all have to beproperly accounted for. Good luck.

Hours Thanks this.
  4. astbnboy

astbnboy Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Dhs,ca
    I currently work with Hannah I'm an owner operator I brought my truck to Hannah and the only reason I'm at him is because they bought coal City Cob.

I don't know if you actually drive trucks but nobody wants to babysit a speedometer if the speed limit is 75 mph I should be able to go that but with Hannah you're only supposed to go 70 which makes it difficult when you go on up and downhills although the rules of the road may be one thing the company can require that you do something different I mean after all your operating under their authority. That said I'm looking at the front door even as we speak but please do not try to diminish the micromanaging that these companies try to do to their drivers. I don't believe that he was fired because of the load not for a second I believe he was fired because he popped the speed for more than 15 mph

5. MSWS

MSWS Light Load Member

Jun 30, 2022
    Two questions:

1) How long were you at Heniff?
    2) How many, if any, other loads did you turn down before this last one?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.