Stay away from ROEHL!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Clipping1, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Meltom. Just.... Just move on... Just move on Meltom. Can't dwindle on the past anymore man. Jeez. Some people ;)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    Hi guys! Movin on! As I was... lol
    What is wrong with chatting and reading threads of old companies you once drove for. Tho i only troll here on roehl and have no desire to troll others. Oh well such is life. As you were...(thanks)

Treefork and DrtyDiesel Thank this.
  4. MP3 > CB

MP3 > CB Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Sawyer, MI
    Alright, this isn't for the losers hanging around firing potshots, this is both for me and some of the other decent posters like Preacherman. Tonight, I sleep to the tune of $18/hr. At Roehl, they cheated me out of 8 hours at $10/hr. Hauling frac sand, I get a lot of demurrage, I've had a couple of 40 hr. waits in the six weeks I've been on this job. This afternoon I arrived for my 3:00 pm appointment and was later told come back tomorrow at 7:00 am. All paid, and a lot more than $10 per hour. And, nobody quibbling, nobody cheating me, nobody telling me 'oh, you logged it line two, if only you had logged it line four...' It looks like a company driver can make about $70k or so out here. Owner ops (company trailer) are grossing over $200k, a net before taxes something like $150k. Now, I'm in Texas, the North Dakota guys will tell you their story over on those forums. I believe they make more but I don't need to idle my truck tonight, either. Get your year in at Roehl. Thank them kindly. Then, go make some money and stop being treated like a slave. Hiring signs all over the place. And, Meltom, thanks in advance for the bump.

5. twalk

twalk Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    thanks for the advice

6. MP3 > CB

MP3 > CB Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Sawyer, MI
    You're welcome. I don't expect the domestic oil industry to carry the American economy forever. Personally, I've got precious metals, canned goods, a Berkey water filter and whatnot. But right now, it's booming in places, and companies and small fleet owners want drivers, and it's a wave to ride while it lasts. The opportunities are real. And, my job is pretty easy if you can keep busy with books, the internet, whatever TV you can rig up, etc., etc.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  7. CapeBuffalo

CapeBuffalo Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Oak Ridge TN
    flatbed or van at roehl??? what pay's the best?

8. ts24pl

ts24pl Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Wow some of you live a dream Roehl does have a tariff for detention look it up on website 12.00 an hour its maybe 5% what they charge customer
    not including dispatch charge if load was canceled they make money when you're not driving lol.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.