stay away from Trojan Horse Ltd

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by UBtheJudge, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    Glad you got your money jimjowilly, got my 401k but still have not got my paychecks calling my attorney mon to make sure he is moving along
    on our law suite on bh. Good luck with your new company Mr. white

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    Did everyone get there 401k and checks ? Hey can anyone tell me what the deputy attorney general number is ?
    I still have not received my pay check or the month they held back ,maybe they can help me file charges on b h .
    Any information will help thanks . bh still owes me for 10,000.00 in 401k money and at least 190 hrs pay.
    So im going to do anything i can to put him in jail and his helpers to. bf

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  4. ponyxpress

ponyxpress Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2013
    The real truth is as I've told you over and over you need to get your nose and ears out of brians butt you guys were caught redhanded using those fuel cards for other trucks besides the mail trucks and now they are keeping that money because of it hey maybe you two can go cruising for chicks SINCE YOUR SO CLOSEAND GOT OUR MONEY AND FUEL CARDS TOO

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  5. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    hey which is it one quote you say got your 401k next you say still owes you 10k which is it ?? cause I havn't got one red cent from those crooked lying S. O . B. S. WHILE THEY ARE OFF HAVING A GOOD TIME ON OUR MONEY I HOPE THEY ROT IN JAIL WITH BUBBA AND BERTHA

6. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    Bh has not paid me anything and still owes me all the 401k money he never put in my account.
    I did get the money that was put IN my 401k account that he didn't steal, and i hope they all go to jail
    and see bubba and bertha.

7. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    I have not heard if anyone has received the money bh owes to the drivers or what the attorneys are doing seems like nothing to me.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  8. oldtimer58

oldtimer58 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2012
    MI
    Called Trojan horse the secretary answerd she said they are still running freight.hmm!!!

9. oldtimer58

oldtimer58 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2012
    MI
    BH has probably paid off the attorneys, tried to get ahold of the attorney last week never answerd and no friggin call back.

10. nightwatch

nightwatch Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2013
    wa
    Why do you think they named that computer virus "Trojan"? Besides, your fav subject called "History" has very little to do with the named horsey. It's a subject called "Literature" that does. Unless, of course you want to refer to Roman and Greek gods and demigods and all that lovely folk as actual historical figures. If you are to lecture us (poor ignorant things) on worldly matters, please, do it right..or else, we'll die in the darkness sobbing and crying for bliss of enlightenment. :biggrin_25523:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
  11. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    has anyone got their money from the thieves ?? or heard anything new I got a long letter from the att today not really saying much:biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.