Stevens per diem pay?

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by bamalu, May 13, 2013.

1. old time

old time Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Bingo!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    They could save a lot more if drivers would work for free

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  4. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD

Those are the ones leasing with TansAm and Prime.

bigdogpile Thanks this.
  5. Menehune

Menehune Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I dont see the hubbub. I was looking at Stevens as maybe my next home. Thus far it sounded pretty good, but now with this Per Diem? Actually, the per diam is just what I need. Lower my income, and less to report to Social Security and taxes. Works for me. Too bad they wont give it all in per diem, then I dont have to register any income. Especially since Social Security is nothing more then a steal from me, without my permision. Enough said, just sounds great for me.

6. stlvance

stlvance Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2011
    st louis MO
    its all good until you try to finance anything like a house or car then the per diem comes back to bite you

7. Menehune

Menehune Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Still not a problem. For me I already have my house, and 3 cars. Dont think I will be looking at any large ticket items soon. So, again there is no problem. Thats my point of view, although it may hurt another.
    Well, I really dont see where per diem will hurt me. See the driving salary is just a extra for me, as I already have enough per month without working. Although the extra income could hurt in a higher tax bracket. But I continue to drive cause I love driving. Like I said per diem as I see it will not hurt me, but you less fortunate fellows may want to think about it.
    If you can see another way where it could hurt me please let me know, as I hate losing money. Thanks for the info.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
    Corporal_Clegg Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.