Stevens training

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by LadyNicole, Sep 20, 2014.

1. LadyNicole

LadyNicole Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Jersey shore, New Jersey
    I will. Yes, I am aware of the loading and unloading , but I haven't decided really who I'll go with, W/S seemed pretty good though. thanks, Nicole

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LadyNicole

Sep 13, 2014
    Jersey shore, New Jersey
    Thanks for your comment. I did speak with Prime and in fact, they were my first choose until I heard about the light weight trucks. I just am not willing to live in such cramped space. It's hard enough with a full size sleeper. But thanks.. I'm still shopping around. Nicole

Corporal_Clegg Thanks this.
  4. Night Prowler

Night Prowler Medium Load Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Temple, Texas
    Stevens school is 5,995.00, 18% intrest, finance charge is 1,807.41, total = 7,802.41
    now if you pay I think its 3,600.00 in the first year then all is forgiven. And thats 3,600 minus what you pay weekly the first year. Also if you get the 70 bucks a week during school and the hotel fee's thats another 589.00 that will be deducted from your pay check at 25.00 a week. The payment on the school loan is 50.00 a week. Also add in transportation to the school. But alas I got booted on a med issue. So Im looking for another way..I have high BP, but its under control. The doc started asking about my heart, told him it was fine was checked last year. But I would have to get a stress test before he signed off. he also said i would only get a 90 day card and then be put on a cpap. what no sleep study first ? Oh yea thats when the insurance kicks in ! Ok Now I See The Light...All noubers are stright off the contract for those who are wondering.

Ga Dawg141 Thanks this.
  5. KMac

KMac Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Waxahachie, TX
    You would have a sleep study before the cpap machine was prescribed. Yes it is an prescription.

Corporal_Clegg Thanks this.
  6. LadyNicole

Sep 13, 2014
    Jersey shore, New Jersey
    That's why I didn't go with Stevens. They have the nicest trucks on the road, but their pay is about the lowest. With all the deductions for school loans, travel, interest and a huge time commitment, it just didn't figure out right for me. I'm not looking to get rich, but I don't need to be rolled under the bus. Good luck and Thank you, Nicole :)

7. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    HOLY ####

wow
    all that and they start you off at .28 lol

8. LadyNicole

Sep 13, 2014
    Jersey shore, New Jersey
    Right? who could pass that up? …..just kidding

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.