Stevens Transport aviary

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by Smokr, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barracuda905

Barracuda905 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Minot, ND
    Has a new Alliance Advantage newsletter come out recently? I have seen the one on the website but that is from the beginning of the year. I was wondering if they had published any more.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!

I am glad to hear that.

How many days do you have to be there before the insurance kicks in?

90 days?

4. screenman_0

screenman_0 Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Denison, TX
    Smokr How are things on the road? Have a good and safe New Year.

5. Marty007

Marty007 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Montclair VA
    What is you are a retired police officer did they cover that issue?

6. screenman_0

screenman_0 Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Denison, TX
    Marty 007, the question is: "What are you the Village Idiot?":biggrin_2551: Guess that fits you huh?

7. Kang

Kang Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Colorado Springs, Co
    The x wife is going to school in Denver then wants to go to Stevens. Can anyone give the the real scoop with them? None of that whining I hate trucking stuff. Just the real deal.

8. Smokr

Smokr Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2009
    varies widely
    wow. Finally found a browser for my phone that lets me post on forums correctly! Opera Mini if anyone else has problems with that. will post more in a bit

9. Barracuda905

Barracuda905 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Minot, ND
    Glad to see you back Smokr. I hope all is well with you wherever you may be. What kind of phone\service aree you using. I have a t-mobile g1 that I plan to tether to my computer using the software from june fabrics. I also use the opera mini and I like it.

10. Smokr

Smokr Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2009
    varies widely
    Sitting in Morris Illinois at a T/A waiting to head another hour into Calumet City to drop part of this load at 4am, then heading north to Madison Wisconsin to get rid of the last of it.
    Met my driver in San Antonio Texas a week ago today. We picked up a repower there and took it to Salt Lake City. That was a beautiful ride! THere we took another repower and dropped the first part in western Iowa this morning.
    After Madison Wisconsin I have no idea where is next.
    My trainer driver is a decent guy who has been a L/O with Stevens for ten years now and seems to know his stuff. We're getting along pretty well, like same music and movies and all that. First week done now, four to go.
    I'm liking it so far that's for sure.
    Since I have some wifi right now I'm going to email a bunch of pics to my family of those awesome mountains in Utah, Montana and New Mexico.
    Keep it between the lines guys. I'll be more in contact now that I found a decent browser for my phone!
    By the way, the wifi at the T/A in Morris Illinois stinks!

11. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    WiFi tends to suck at all the TA's. That is why I have an aircard for my laptop, costs me $50.00 per month for unlimited usage. I use Alltel, and it is a 3g card that connects to sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and Alltel networks. Well worth the investment for me.

San Antonio to Salt lake city, means u guys ran the back roads up, through New mexico, colorado and Utah. Great country. Have fun in the cold and snow.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.