Stevens Transport - Dallas, Tx.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bb king, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    No problem @Jodans. Like I said, you shouldn't let bad reviews of a company sway your decision on whether to attend or not. I'd seen half of these posts and still went. I was treated fairly well. I only had adversity with my DM. That I will explain later. But do get a hold of the other guys too. The company has its ups and downs but what company doesn't? That and they paid loaded and unloaded miles (not bobtail). I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish I was still there actually. There is money to be made. Never let no one say it isn't so. I got my miles and someone else's too. Solo I averaged over 7,000 before my disaster and over 20,000 when combined with the training phase. Keep in touch.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Shaneoboy21

Shaneoboy21 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2013
    OK bud maybe you had a really bad experience but the next guy might have the best.

4. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    Have any drivers heard any rumours that Stevens have sponsored drivers from europe to work for them I' speak to a German driver who claims to have a work visa through Stevens .

5. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I cant imagine that Stevens would go to that expense when the pool of available bodies to train in the US is huge.

6. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    they must have to be able to prove they can't Attract us citizens before any visa would be issued

7. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

That's not hard to do... Some work visas can be easy to get, if you know the right people connected.

stacks Thanks this.
  8. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    My second trainer was from Indonesia. So that may just hold a little water. But still, he was an excellent trainer.

9. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    Possibly he had lived in the USA for some years and was a USA citizen , from what I gathered this is a new programe that Stevens are trying but for now it's just drivers talk .

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    It's a possibility. I've come across drivers from the UK,Australia and they say the driving experience is vastly different from where they came from.

11. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    Who where these foreign guys working for and how long had they been in the USA

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.