Stevens Trucking

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Hardyz13, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Hardyz13

Hardyz13 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Anyone work or know anything about Stevens trucking (Not Stevens transport) out of OKC? I just graduated and they have a trainer program. I live in SW Missouri and he said they run the heck out of I44 so home time would be decent. Didn't really find anything on here about them.

Oilfield & Dry Freight Delivery | Stevens Trucking

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    How did you find out about the company?
    Website has they require 2 yrs. experience, so it must not be up to date. Doesn't say experience is need for hotshot division, just for dry van and flatbed divisions.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hardyz13

Hardyz13 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2018

Someone posted them in a thread on Facebook. This was the response I received from their recruiter.

Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us and inquiring into our driving positions. We do work with new drivers/new cdl holders and place them in a mentorship program with an experienced driver. We run a lot of miles through Springfield MO thus if you live along the I-44 corridor you'll see regular home time. Let us know when you complete the program and have your cdl and we will ask that yo complete an application that can be found on our website. Good luck in your class.

I'm really wanting to stick with Transland, but it sounds like they're behind on trainers and it may be after Christmas. I've been out of work for over a month now so I'm checking other options just in case.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I'll add Stevens Trucking to my list then. That's good information.

Hardyz13 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.