Sting Services - Fort Worth, TX (frac sand)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RomanSGI, May 5, 2014.

1. texasmorrell

texasmorrell Medium Load Member

May 3, 2012
    Lone Star State
    Yes it's very simple. You have to sue them in court. You can sue them in small claims court. You don't need to hire an attorney and is not a difficult process. They can have the biggest most expensive law firm in the world defending them and it will not matter. Yours is a very simple case. They either owe you the money or they do not. There is no way to weasel out of it. As long as you have all your documentation proving they owe you the money there is nothing they can do. In fact it will be cheaper for them to pay you then to fight it in court.
    I know what I'm talking about because I'm an independent owner operator. I file at least 20 lawsuits a year on my own. And I always get my money from the broker. As a matter of fact I file my suits in small claims court in Tarrant County. That is where you need to go. Do not be afraid of the civil court system. The court clerk will walk you through it and it's very easy process. You do not need to hire an attorney.
    Another good trick I learned over the years is that it is not always advantageous to sue the broker or the company that owes you the money. It can be more effective to sue their customer which in your case is Halliburton. You'll be shocked how quickly Sting Services will pay you because they want to get rid of the lawsuit. They do not want to upset their customer Halliburton because they're not taking paying their bills.
    The law is very clear in these matters and the carrier gets paid no matter what. If the broker will not pay you then the company that benefited from your work, Halliburton, is responsible.
    In any case you better do something soon. This company changes their name a lot for some reason. My guess is that they are a flip-flop company. This means that they rack up a lot of unpaid bills and then disappear and reopen under a new name. They let the old corporation take the hit and the company owners keep on going under a new name. You need to get a judgment against them as quickly as possible so the sheriffs office can go by their office and seize their possessions to be sold at auction to pay your judgment. It's possible they may also have a bond that's to be used to pay their contractors. In that case if you get a judgment their insurance company will have to pay. You need to read your contract very carefully. If you have any questions just ask me. I will be glad to help you. I have dealt with many of these scumbags over the years and I always get my money.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Getsinyourblood and RomanSGI Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hunter2222

hunter2222 Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Sounds like good advice. Did you ever get paid?

I hope this is good info.

this is happening to me now and I am hoping someone can private message me if I can be a witness against this company in all of the Entities

I can prove all of this.

Did you get paid?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  4. Muffin83

Muffin83 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Can you send me info on these companies - owners, if they are still in business etc? They owe us money as well.

Can you send me info on these companies - owners, if they are still in business etc? They owe us money as well.

5. hunter2222

Oct 13, 2013
    Which one of the entities did you run under and authority?

It says you are not a trucker.

6. Muffin83

Muffin83 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Hi Hunter. I am not. I just work for a company that does business with them and they owe us. I just stumbled across these posts by trying to find additional info on them online. Did you ever get paid?

And honestly it is too bad because they seem very friendly to deal with but what I am finding out about them doesn't seem very promising :/

7. hunter2222

Oct 13, 2013
    Small claims court is your best bet if it is under a certain amount. and file it in Tarrant County Texas......they are using the same business address and still are operating well over 100 trucks. The new company name is on the old address commercial building front doors...that building is owned by original owners....well duh.... All owners still have same company address. They have changed the company name again and hide under that entity and DOT number. So...Flexfrac Logistics dba Quick Sand Services is Sting Services. GOOD LUCK.

We will have our day in court. The public records are out there and look under Secretary Of State filings. You will get your money. Go file against them all.

You can PM me. TRUCKERS only.

We're all gonna have to get in line and file suit or report to Attorney General's office as a group in Texas.

RomanSGI and Muffin83 Thank this.
  8. Muffin83

Muffin83 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Thanks for the info Hunter. I hope you get your money! I will let you know if I find out anything else too. I am not a trucker but I have friends that are and it is hard as an owner operator or even working for a smaller company you have to be so careful that you don't get screwed over. Y'all work and drive way too many hours to not get whats due to you at the end of the day!!! I wish you all the best!

9. sandman99

sandman99 Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dont forget old school as well there in that great family of trucking companys

10. Rusty50484

Rusty50484 Light Load Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Northern Iowa
    Don't know if the option is available in Texas, but in North Dakota you can put a lein on any wells you serviced that haven't been paid. Your paperwork should have the well name, you will need the legal description also I believe. Once the lein is filed, the well is shut down...and you can bet the oil company will now get involved to get the lein removed. Might want to check it out. Had a friend do this in the Bakken, it took about 7 days for him to receive his money, plus legal expenses.

rabbiporkchop and invictus2014 Thank this.
  11. hunter2222

Oct 13, 2013
    I think you can also in Texas

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.