Sting Services

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Jcurran, Apr 7, 2014.

1. RomanSGI

RomanSGI Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Haslet, TX
    Flex Frac Logistics > splits up > ( Main investor finds out he's getting screwed over) Investor pulls out all his 80-90 trucks, makes a new company called Flex Frac Oilfield (Don't know how they are), other guy does DBA name change into Quick Sand. After couple of years everyone knows the reputation of Quick Sand. The guys close Quick Sand corporation. Open a new corporation with new dot numbers and now comes back in the business as Sting (current as of now).

Stay away From Sting! Or find out the hardway.

Now on the other hand. D&T Trucking's investment firm bought Rowdy Farms and Gila Trucking and renamed to 1845 oilfield services. Basically D&T, Rowdy Farms, and Gila Trucking are now one company called 1845 oilfield services.

Anything you do, just stay away from STING, if anyone has any doubts, feel free to stop by my office in Southlake, TX. I have no problem showing anyone e-mail's, settlements, audio recording (phone conversations between dispatcher and driver) and video. You can see for yourself the thousands they ripped me off on. That was before I was running my trucks under my own authority and had direct contracts with companies. I pulled all of my trucks out of that sh*% hole company that was once called Flex Frac Logistics, Quick Sand, and now Sting.

hunter2222 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    I know they are desperate for drivers. They tried recruiting me while I was parked at the Love's in Odessa. I told him to shove it with his flyer. No way in Heil I would work for day rates and the known history of this company.

The only thing I see with these sand hauling companies changing names is, NOTHING

Just because you put lipstick on the pig, does not change the face

RomanSGI Thanks this.
  4. hunter2222

hunter2222 Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2013
    I have the truth. Silver Eagle Logistics became Flexfrac Logistics which became Quick Sand and then Sting Services. Avoiding lawsuit with former woman owner and creditors including the Internal Revenue.
    Everyone is still in the courts fighting. It's not 4 companies merging together for the good of the company. It's about greed and not paying one of the owners for 4 years and taking assets and moving those assets without the authority of its legal owner.
    Ask the IRS. It's about tax evasion, cash kickbacks for sand hauling contracts, misappropriation of funds, and shareholder oppression. It's just too much to mention. I'm sure the investor situation is somewhat true but it's all locked away and sealed by the courts.

No. You don't have your facts correct.

They changed company names for more deep seeded advantages that include cash kickbacks to major oil company employee.
    It's about protecting the big bucks and their bank accounts.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    RomanSGI Thanks this.
  5. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    So the bottom line of your post is, they are thieves. If they were stealing from one of its owners, I could only imagine how they were bending the drivers over the fender....... :biggrin_2552:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.