Student thinking of TMC

Discussion in 'TMC' started by CraneoBlack, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Apd

Apd Haystack

Jun 22, 2009
    If you gotta worry about passing a drug test then truckin' isn't for you.

BigSky Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigBlue18

BigBlue18 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2016
    I used to say I don't see a problem with it here and there just like having a few beers. But now I always say to myself is it really worth it, no it's not. Heard good things about TMC though. Good luck

4. Toona67

Toona67 Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2015
    As was stated before, when I went through the orientation in December, I only had a urinalysis. I personally do not care of someone smokes a little pot now and then or not. I have a lot of successful friends that do so every day. Much like alcohol, if you choose to drive under the influence of most anything......I have an issue with that.
    Good luck with whatever you choose. :)

5. ZhenyaP1991

ZhenyaP1991 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I know for sure Con Way doesnt do a hair test. Much better company than tmc

6. Toona67

Oct 23, 2015
    What is your criteria for Con Way being a much better company than TMC?

7. Yabestboi

Yabestboi Bobtail Member

May 17, 2016
    I no its been a while but im looking at TMC as well actually got a pre hire..just wondering how did the drug tests go urine/hair or both? No problem passing a urine its the hair.

8. Hsauer87

Hsauer87 Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Parkton , North Carolina
    Just urine

Yabestboi Thanks this.
  9. Highway Sailor

Highway Sailor Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Erie,Pa.
    They will tell you straight out before you take the test, and they will tell you several times....IF YOU THINK YOU WILL FAIL.......LEAVE NOW.

10. Toona67

Oct 23, 2015
    Yep, if you do fail, your return bus ticket is out of your pocket. That is considered a basic part of being a driver.
    I do not care either way as far as your past mind you. Just letting you know it probably won't go well if you fail. :)
    Good luck

Highway Sailor Thanks this.
  11. lifechangingforgood90

lifechangingforgood90 Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2017
    So TMC does only urine? Ive been clean for going on 6 months. Have passed 7 urine test with school and last company i was with but start orientation in 3 weeks, well new years eve i had WAY to much to drink....and i did smoke 1 blunt with my cousin and honestly didn't know till the next morning.....NO BS. I can pass urine....have already taken 3 in home test so but I know hair will show that and TMC has been where it's at for me since before I started. I am beating myself up about it.......I DON"T NEED NO ######## COMMENTS. Just a simple verification.....so they are urine cause I am clear on that. Hair test can't go on a DAC anyways cause it is not DOT mandated but I dont want to waste my time. PLEASE JUST STRAIGHT ANSWER GUYS. I am not a user...I was drunk on New Years Eve....a simple mistake.....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.