Sully Knows Financing

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by TBPersevere, Aug 17, 2017.

1. TBPersevere

TBPersevere Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2017
    Anyone with any experience with Sully Knows Financing? Interested in financing and not being locked into their trucks....

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flatbeb mac

flatbeb mac Medium Load Member

Aug 16, 2015
    I don't know why but that name makes me think of the mafia...

"At Sully's, we get our money."
    9f564d1610bddb57b0054ddcc19850cf.jpg

4. TBPersevere

TBPersevere Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2017
  5. Joester2008

Joester2008 Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Missouri
    I have tried to talk to another person on Facebook about his deal with them and the only thing he replied back to me was they have a high as hell interest rate and he would have been better off going to quality lol

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  6. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    It's wholesale truck finance or wtf.com not great as you will pay over twice what the truck is worth.

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  7. Bigtrucker1979

Bigtrucker1979 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Don't use these people the guy is very unprofessional, rude and disrespectful stay away from this company. ..if someone can be that disrespectful to a customer that shows how much they care about you succeeding. ..I recommend trucker's post... The lady was very professional answer all my questions and more ..they cared about my financing ...STAY AWAY FROM SULLY KNOWS FINANCING

bigbyrc and Franola Thank this.
  8. MooneyBravo

MooneyBravo Heavy Load Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    Was that some driver who missed a payment?
    Hahaha

9. TopDogBB

TopDogBB Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Stay away. Junk equipment that is not what they post, you'll pay more than 2x the worth of your truck & the warranty is a sham that they require you to buy. Terrible & not even sure how it's legal.

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  10. VolvoTerry

VolvoTerry Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Based out of Omaha,NE
    I was not impressed with Sully, or the woman that works with him. I was looking into financing a trailer back in Sept. Spoke to Sully on the phone, and after making it clear I had great credit and am not interested in a high interest locked in loan, would they have financing options for my situation. Oh yeah no problem. I filled out the app and heard nothing back. Spoke to the lady via fb chat, no response. I finally sent her a simple shame on her and them him for their lack of customer service. Next day I was blocked from her/him and the sully knows page lol.. And the trailer, yeah I contacted my bank and had the money transfered into my account and went to get it in short order.

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.