Sunteck Broker

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by MB_Guru, Aug 9, 2012.

1. MB_Guru

MB_Guru Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2011
    USA
    Here is another one of them cheap brokers trying to retire early.
    Sunteck (Kathy ) out of Jacksonville FL is telling me that going to Breinigsville PA pays less than $1/mile. I asked why so much below the market and cost of operation, she says because they paid too much during the season. Yeh wright. The actuall load for which the call was initiated has been covered.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MB_Guru

MB_Guru Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2011
    USA
    They just relisted the same load and I called to check what was going on. She put me on hold for a while and then says "may I help you" Yep
    She says this lane pays $750 for full load. Zephyrhills FL to Hawkins TX 998 loaded miles and about 55 DH miles. You do the math.
    Here is the attachechment of relist

mustanglover Thanks this.
  4. lonelyswmtrucker

lonelyswmtrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2011
    down the bayou
    dealt with suntek before; they're nothing but a bunch of crooks; won't ever haul a load for them again; i'm trying to figure out how they get their freight moved so cheap.

Brettj3876 Thanks this.
  5. inktoxicated

inktoxicated Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2010
    south brunswick nj
    was that breingisville for wakefern?

6. catrucker916

catrucker916 Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Yeah they're on the same level as TQL. Greedy, Greedy and some more Greedy. I still don't understand how or why "brokers" like these are still in business? They must be missing pickup appts or not picking up on the day they are supposed to with these cheap ### rates so why do shippers continue to give them freight. They would rather roll a load to the next day instead of paying the market rate and getting it done on time. You can say a lot of things about CH but unreliable is not one of them, can't say that about Sunteck, TQL, UTI, etc.

7. lonelyswmtrucker

lonelyswmtrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2011
    down the bayou
    just my thoughts of a broker; when u use one all ur going to do is go broker than what u already are lol

8. Semi Crazy

Semi Crazy Road Train Member

May 13, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Hauled a good partial or two for Sunteck a few years ago but since then everything else was too cheap to go on my trailer.

WHy use the rate index? You know you need more money than that anyway. Why haul for what losers haul for?

9. FourCircles

FourCircles Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I think the reasoning on that specific area is that Sunteck probably has that lane year round. They might take it hard in the pocket when its produce time. So, now they are making up for losses while there is a shortage in freight coming out of FL/GA. Dont hate the messenger! My family used to run FL year round. Same issue every end of July. Good luck all and stay safe!

10. blanco

blanco Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Gwinnett County, GA
    LoL.. florida rates are cheap. always been.

We've had excellent results with Sunteck. One of the better brokers.

11. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I picked up a double blind shippment for them. I though I was supposed to go to Harrisburg, PA, got the confirmation and the fake shipping papers that said Pittston, Pa. How about that, an extra 120 miles up the road. Guess what, the best I could get out of that deal was an extra $100. Removed them off my list, and canceled there e-mails

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.