super service

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by renegade7565, Dec 28, 2007.

1. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

In business and running ads in florida.............

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonnese

Lonnese Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Alamo, Ga
    Right now I feel stupid. I left and went back for a complete screwing. They terminated me because I spoke my peace. because I told them that their new idle and mpg was outrageous and there was no way anybody could do that in extreme heat. That no matter what we would loose. either die from the heat or cold or loose our jobs because of low mpgs and high idle time. Also, because their great I am terminal manager in Ga. had it out for me. Theharrassment and racist remarks he made to me and about me went untouched by corporate, when told about it. But, when I spoke out as all other drivers did, I was singled out by this Ga manager and terminated. Denied unemployment, they have told several different stories to the unemployment people and now they are grasping straws to keep my appeals going. GUESS WHAT GAINEY DOESN'T OWN THEM ANY MORE AND THE NEW COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THEY BOUGHT OUT GAINEY, LCT, AND SUPER SERVICE. IS IT NOW AGAINST THE LAW FOR THEM TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT MY UNEMPLOYMENT SINCE I HAVEN'T WORKED FOR THEM UNDER THEIR NEW OWNER? They've been bought out long enough for the equipment to have new tags and registration on them. But they attended the last appeal hearing which was less than a month ago.. Don't that sound a little discriminatory and out to get you if you were in my shoes? Help me! Need to know who bought Gainey, Super Service , and LCT. So, I can find out the date to report to the DOL. Maybe I Will be able to have the main neccessities again. Right now the only time I have internet is when I babysit for a neighbor, I eat only when I babysit, and bath then to and wash clothes. I sleep in an old house owned by some people I know who live elsewhere but let me stay there. No heat, NO electricity, do have running water and bathroom. no way to cook or heat . I lost everything because of this act of hatred and now they are still giving negative reports(blackballing) me on job references. All because they were afraid, this terminal manager would sue them. Lots of females and males of my race were discriminated against and lost their jobsbecause of this one man. God Doesn't Like Ugly In Any Form. tonight it will be 20 to 25degrees. Somehow I will b okay. Well, gotta go. :biggrin_25513::biggrin_2551::biggrin_25516:

MoneyCat Thanks this.
  4. Lonnese

Lonnese Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Alamo, Ga
    They have been sold out to another company they are not owned by gainey. Gainey, Super Service and Lct has been bought out of bankruptcy court by another company and they are not paying anybody that quit or was terminated from June 2009 til present. Good Luck:biggrin_25526:

5. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Wayzata Capital, an investment firm bought them out. Research them...Good Luck.

6. Beechvtail

Beechvtail Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    You have every right to know the health and well being of a company you are considering working for. As they will ask you for all your personal information I will argue they (the company) in return owe you some information relation to their financial viability and your future.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND CHECK THEM OUT B4 YOU SAY YES!

[​IMG]

7. longbedGTs

longbedGTs Heavy Load Member

May 8, 2007
    Texas

Wrong. I left the company for 3 months in October and had no problem getting all pay that was due to me.

8. Lonnese

Lonnese Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Alamo, Ga
    You got lucky. I know alot of drivers that didn't get theirs and still haven't gotten it.:biggrin_25526:

9. CertifiedSweetie

CertifiedSweetie Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Pittsburgh,Pa
    Anybody have any info or suggestions on this company. They offered me a job and I tried to look them up but theres not much info about them.

10. tracyq144

tracyq144 Heavy Load Member

Feb 15, 2009
    MN
    Sweet Mother of God, good info, but try paragraphs! :yes2557:

sookie Thanks this.
  11. retribution

retribution Light Load Member

Sep 25, 2009
    ITS A SECRET SHHHHHHHHHH
    Only heard bad things

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.