Swift abandoned us!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by K&C Trucking, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    They lost no revenue, they lost no customers, they have no shortage of drivers, or of driver's willing to fork over a deposit to be a fleacer, a 'business owner.' For six months they got some very cheep freight and $2500 dollar deposit they get to keep. Now they can turn around and collect another $2500 on that truck and repeat. No revenue lost but I do agree with the rest of the sentence; "their outstanding egotistical office staff."

Cromwell, Sneakerfix and tucker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    Anytime I hear a wife, girlfriend, fiancé, whatever name you can say called a mans employer, after he loses his job he should lose her ASAP. Handle your own business.

4. EHB

EHB Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Newfoundland
    Wow left high and dry and got a new job in 3 hours.
    Talk about bad luck and good luck all at the same time.
    I am thinking it was probably meant to happen for a reason.
    You many not know why yet, but you will soon enough.

SHOJim Thanks this.
  5. EHB

EHB Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Newfoundland
    Carefull... she may hunt you down.

Ever see a angry woman with a cast iron frying pan, rolling pin, strap bar, 3/4 inch rachet, or full semi auto

6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I'm not going to touch how manly or not the guy is. I don't think it matters at the end of the day. What does, once again, is the amount of fail on his part.
    1. A driver with any experience knows to not rock the boat too much UNLESS you've got some back up plan. You're not working for them at your discretion, you're at theirs.

2. Always have an emergency credit card or funds to get you back home. No company is required to get you home. Not even a bus ticket.

3. How are they broke to begin with? If you're pretty much staying in the truck, you should be banking money. I don't understand working and having nothing. It confuses me.

4. How hard up is this new company to hire him and provide transportation immediately after he was fired?

This guy is on the fast track to failure and another reason why the industry is the way it is.

7. Boston_Tankers_Girl

Boston_Tankers_Girl Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2015
    The only time ever did something even remotely close to this was when my fiancé was being told he was not being paid for the 100 hours he put in at a tow truck company owned by a ex mutal friend. However, in this situation you need to be very careful of how you talk to the staff even if you do not agree with how he is being treated. I have seen what dispatchers can do in a office when they are treated poorly or do not like someone and it is far from pretty.

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  8. Boston_Tankers_Girl

Boston_Tankers_Girl Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Or better yet a psychology major that can screw with you mentally until you tap the hell out lol.

passingthru69 Thanks this.
  9. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hannibal Lector from Silence of The Lambs comes to mind...

10. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Hanibal Lector is driving a truck in South America somewhere

11. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    With my ADSHD,l got attenton defiect snydrome in high def,the answer to # 3, is,and I will try to clear up the confusion,because sometimes confusion can become annoying,and then it..oh back to #3..we get broke when we spend all our money..yea thats my best thought..

FLATBED and joseph1135 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.