Swift abandoned us!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by K&C Trucking, Jun 12, 2015.

1. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    I'm just going off the info
    You bring up payroll advances. I don't get it but maybe im stupid. People don't have enough money from their last check that they take from their future checks? Doesn't seem like a good plan if that's how it works.

average joe, truckon and kjoseph Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerlife74

truckerlife74 Medium Load Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Charlotte nc
    Some truckers and significant others daily grind can literally take you over the edge. As the saying everybody can't be a doctor. I believe this saying is very real in the trucking business

4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    So, , , , ?? How's the new job? And with whom?

5. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Chick is FOS... It hasn't been above 105 in El Paso in 10 months. What else is she lying about?

Milkman719 and TruckDuo Thank this.
  6. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Lot just suffer from SH** For Brain's and will never listen to or follow info that would help them make $

7. EHB

EHB Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Newfoundland
    Psychology major is not going to help anyone when a women is on the rampage... you duck and run as fast out of the area as you can...
    I knows all to well, I have been hit and stuff thrown at me many times over

8. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Hmmm. Surprised no one caught this. "No way to get to Phoenix" and then "they helped us get a rent a car and a hotel once we arrived in Phoenix."

If Phoenix is the home terminal, Why the hell do they need a car and hotel?

9. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    There's a huge difference in leasing to a company and leasing a truck from a company. I own my truck and I'm leased onto a guy running his authority and pulling his trailer. It's so far away from a L/P driver hauling buck a mile freight it's not even funny.

The amount of these posts I've seen lately amazes me. "Owner/operators" who are left stranded when the company takes their truck back. Seriously, if you have no financial reserves you should just be a company driver instead of getting into a lease purchase program. If people would figure out what it's actually costing them for the truck they'd never sign up, but they look at the weekly payment and listen to the promises from a mega fleet that just wants someone to make their payments for them.

Why do you think they don't care about credit and sign drivers up with no money? Because as soon as they give you the boot they have another person lined up. They lose no revenue, their loads still get moved, and people make the over-inflated payments to them so their truck is paid for a couple times over when it hits the used truck lot.

Also, I own my truck. I work when I want. Don't fall for these guys calling themselves owner operators and confuse it with what a true owner operator is.

kimbosa and insertnamehere Thank this.
  10. Oldman49

Oldman49 Medium Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Drivers are dazzled with bs when leasing,,,,they actually believe the own the truck !

11. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    Thought you said you where "owner ops"? drive your truck home, Or did you mean Lease ops? which is not owner op

passingthru69 and Jumbo Thank this.
  12. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Drivers are dazzled with bs when leasing,,,,they actually believe the own the truck !:rolleyes: No different then when you buy one it is not YOURS until its PAID FOR

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.