Swift fuel network? Which truck stops do they use?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by asphaltreptile311, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Yes is the only answer.

My last fuel stop was a Pilot. The pumps were going so slowly that I cut it off at 60 gallons.
    No big deal since it gave me enough to deliver the load. Then with the next load a new fuel stop.

What we are told with that fuel program can be manipulated to a great degree.
    We can not get more than authorized, but we can choose to ignore it or get less.

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    I had a pretty good run as Platinum, but a few bad weeks can drop it to Gold or lower.
    This last week I only had 400 miles. 400 to get home on Friday, then home time. My next load was 600 miles but I had to shut down for a day for the weather. That pushed out the delivery to next weeks pay period by one day. And that is sure to drop me to Gold.

I have had winters that dropped me all the way down to Bronze, the very lowest level.
    And in that way I do not think the ranking system is fair.
    If we shut down instead of taking chances the ranking will drop because it is mainly based on miles, and so will the bonus, just because we are doing it the Swift way and staying safe.

Granted, I would do the same even if Swift was pushing me to run in those conditions.

magoo68 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.