Swift O/O Load Board

Discussion in 'Swift' started by MysticHZ, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    I'm curious. Is this only going to be available to swift O/O or L/P as well? I didn't realize swift had that large of a number of O/O

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    It will be fixed before settlement date

4. ladiesman304

ladiesman304 Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    It should say load board pay. U should definitely call

5. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    No need to call, it will be fixed on Thursday morning. Process is manual.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Swift only has o/o ... the nature of the financial disposition of the truck is irrelevant.

7seriestv Thanks this.
  7. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Oh. what makes a .. I've got nothing to say actually. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

It does answer my question however, so ty!

8. 7seriestv

7seriestv Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2016
    It's a very unfair system the way owners get on the load board. Nobody from rapid response cannot answer my question of who decide and what factors they use to determine which owners get invited to the loadboard.

9. A21CAV

A21CAV Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Laredo, TX
    Rapid Response is not who you need to contact . You need to send an email to brian_dudley@swifttrans.com who is the VP of owner operators and ask to be put on the list . He will tell you what the qualifications are . If you meet those qualifications you will go on the list and it will take some time before you are in the program . (Jenziedk will be able to tell you how long that might be
    . )

It is a very fair system in that owner operators are checked for qualification and put on a waiting list . They aren't going to open the program up to every owner just to clog up the program with people who haven't proven they are or know how to be successful .

10. jenziedk

jenziedk Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    It took me almost two years to get my invitation to the program, it's also based on seniority. Those who have been with the company longer will receive the invitation first.

11. 7seriestv

7seriestv Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2016
    I already spoke to him about 3 months ago about getting on the program. He said I have I wait a couple more months because I had leave swift and came back so the time with swift start over. They should open it up to all owners and then boot them off if they are not performing up to standard. If I'm a driver who knows how to choose my loads, negotiate rate, and plan myself and I'm not getting loads because planners telling me they don't have anything or maybe they are choosing certain people to give certain loads, how is that a fair system.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Reason for edit: Fix
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.